keema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keema

do you wash ur keema? if u do, how? I wash it but i go through hell everytime and make such a mess!
    Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
    A. Spoiled milk.

Re: keema

wash it in a strainer... and yes i do...
    May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
    Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
    Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

put it in some strainer type of bowl.....which is called CHANNI...... than wash it..... but make sure channi kay holes zayadah baray na ho nahee to sara bahir aa jay ga....
      When you realize you want to spend The rest of your life with somebody, You want the rest of your life To start as soon as possible

Comment

Just run it under water once..no need to wash.

Comment

used to wash it till it was cute lite pink with no taste.
          unwashed tastes amazing but i cant cook it that way.
          trial n error.
          All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

i can't stand not washin keema!! its sooo icky to not do so... but unwashed does taste better ... apni dil ki tasali ke liye.. i wash it a bit under runnin water once and drain using a very fine holed chalni or channi (whatever its called)...
            standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Originally posted by khawateen
              but unwashed does taste better
              its the BLOOD which gives it the TASTE.
              All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Working...
              X