Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangers in microwave ovens

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dangers in microwave ovens

    Dangers in microwave ovens
    From conclusions based on the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens.

    1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

    2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

    3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods. Males can grow breasts due to the excessive estrogen production caused by microwaves.

    4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

    5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

    6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

    7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.

    8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

    9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

    10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

    Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?
    I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

    It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...


    #2
    Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

    Originally posted by blushing_vision
    Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?
    No. As a matter of fact, I just heated rice in microwave oven that I am eating right now
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

      Originally posted by blushing_vision

      Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?
      Too many jokes, not enough time.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

        What you taken up writing comedy and don't have time to toss your microwave off!! For shame! make time it's the least you can do.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

          Have you tossed your microwave Thap? You kinky thing.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

            Blushing Visison

            did you come up with this list yourself? if so what is the basis of these statement? if not, where was this information obtained from?

            Gracias
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
              1) I will just eat my food cold or raw

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.
              2) Laxatives will do the trick

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods. Males can grow breasts due to the excessive estrogen production caused by microwaves.
              3) This could prove benefitial to some women

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
              4) Like I said, I'll eat my food cold or raw

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
              5) Listen to MC Hammer...He'll break it down for you.

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
              6) Cancerous free sounds like a good thing.

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
              7) Just a little bit of this cancer is the semi-colon kind.

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
              8) I'll get a blood transfusion.

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
              9) That settles it, I'm eating everything cold and raw.

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
              10) um...I forgot..what was this post about?

              Originally posted by blushing_vision
              Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?
              No, I'm eating everything cold and raw.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

                Originally posted by Fraudz
                if not, where was this information obtained from?
                The article by Anthony Wayne and Lawrence Newell.

                They went on to to write:
                "Who invented microwave ovens?
                The Nazis, for use in their mobile support operations, originally developed microwave "radiomissor" cooking ovens to be used for the invasion of Russia...The use of artificial microwave transmissions for subliminal psychological control, a.k.a. "brainwashing", has also been proven. We're attempting to obtain copies of the 1970's Russian research documents...."

                That's just great!
                "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Dangers in microwave ovens

                  " Males can grow breasts " ..hmmmmm

                  this is good caz then we dont have to run after women ....

                  where did u get these finding from btway?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X