Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5* Hotel for a wedding Reception

Hi,

as some of you know im getting married in December.
    I ideally would like my reception to be in

Marriot RWP
    PC - RWP.

Does anyone have prices?
    Any experience?
    Any comparison?
    Anything better?

Help
    Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

don't know any of the above but do know that december is peak season in pk...you may want to at least get some dates booked sooner rather than later if you are flying in from out of the country/and or have limited dates to have the wedding .....my in laws booked our walima hall in august to get a good date for december around christmas...

Comment

dono abt rwp,, but if you wana know about khi ones,,
      pc is better than marriot..
      in terms of food, the surroundings etc..

why dont you fax them and ask for quotes? give them the number of ppl and the sort of decor u want.. n all...
      it wud be easier...
      december is peak like amelie said, so book in advance..

Comment

i had my reception at margalla hotel (in isb)..i thought it was nice....
        "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

TELL ME MORE

Comment

My parents were thinking of doing mine in Avari in Lahore. How is it? Any other really good hotels in Lahore? And what is the price range and food like? Mine will be next year in December too so which hotels are really popular and require booking way way in advance?

Oh and if the reception is in like a hotel, where is the rukhsati gonna be? And the mehndi? I don't know how this stuff works.

Comment

margalla is a nice place..my hubby and I stayed there a couple of nights before and after the valima..so it was also convenient. Im from canada..so for me it was strange that they had a separate hall for men and a separate one for the ladies. also they didnt have any tables to eat..just rows or chairs...food was served in the back - buffet style. but inspite of that, overall i thought it was a beautiful hallk..with a really nice staricase (perfect for ur wife to make a grand entrance)... im not sure where exactly it is...i dont live there anymore..but i remember there was a sports complex next to it..
              "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

thankyou.
                i will certainly look into it.

Comment

in pindi pc is the best, dont go 4 marriot - their food is :yukh: u can also go 4 best western or dreamland
                  I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

Working...
                  X