One Dish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Dish

What's a good one-dish party item? I need one for this weekend. Please help. For about 15 people.

Ask the host if there is anything specific he/she would like you to bring. Usually the host asks the guest to bring a specific item in order to avoid repeats and/or the lack of some dishes

Comment

Tortilla chips with some salsa or do you want to cook??? Infact take care of the soda.

Desi party or gora party? Desi hei tau restuarant se kuch bhi le jaao. Roasted chicken le jaao. Or take some icecream...some good sort.

Comment

Desi hayyyyyyyyyyyy (like in that Metlife commercial)

I would like to prepare something with my own manly hands. I won't spend more than an hour cooking. I think chaampain (chops, not Champaign) in timater karrahi would be yummy.

Comment

Sounds good. Hope it tastes as good too.

Comment

heart shaped kebabs ,hahaha. whats bhagora baingun? Ever had those fried ones with yoghurt on them? Afghan style. Real good.

Comment

Madhanee, idea acha hay but it's my cricket team's AGM meet. I don't think those hard hitting batters and red bloodied fast bowlers would spare me after seeing the heart shaped shaamis.

Comment

For chicken add no extra water. Just sprinkle salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes with some lemon juice. Add a generous amount of oil. In 15 leg & thigh pieces add about a cup of oil. Cook till tender and golden brown. If you are using chops add some water too since it takes more time to cook. Itís really yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee:

FF. I plan to serve a cheese omelet to my wife in bed on V-Day. Guess what shape? I know what women like!

In that case, you will only be using half an egg.

Comment

I like your recipe too but I am gonna try Dr. Samia's this time. She looks just like you.

Comment

Who's this Dr. Samia ? What other recipes has she given you?

Maddy diamond shape?

Comment

She comes on "Food, buhat khoob". Tum nay kabhi nahee daikha?.

Comment

I don't think so. Kab aata hei?

Comment

Take me ... Im quite a dish
                            I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
                            Bite Me! -- Please
                            I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by ~MuNiYa~:
                              Take me ... Im quite a dish
                              Do you come with khattay baingun ?

Comment

Working...
                              X