Mascara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mascara

My mascar has gone all clumpy and lumpy.Is there any way i can fix it.Make it thinner. i dont wanna buy another one yet cos i cant afford it. Its an expensive one.

You should only use the same mascara for 4 months, throw it away.

Comment

What is the best mascara currently on the market? I tend to use L'Oreal's Voluminous, although I have naturally thick and long lashes. Like Nandula, I also need a new mascara but want to try another brand.
      Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

there really is no way to fix a mascara that has gone bad...likethe above poster said,you should only use it for 3-4months and then throw it out because of health reasons.

mehnazQ,are youlooking for a low end or a high end mascara? do you want it for thickening or legnth? for drugstore, i personally love any l'oreal mascara's like le grande curl or lash out for legnth and definition, and then voluminous w/p for thickness and curl

for high end, diorshow or benefit's bad gal are excellent for thickness

for mid end, MAC's fibre lash and prolong lash are also good.

hths.

Comment

How expensive is it?
          I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
          Bite Me! -- Please
          I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

cliniques double something rocks!!!!
            Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

hmmm i just got that new Maybeline one (the one that looks like a comb) its pretty good actually... my cousins in pak loved it. umm another good one is Elizabeth Ardens... or Australis (do u have that there?) that's an affordable brand

Comment

Well i guess i'll have to get a new one then. I want something that lenthens.

Comment

I like lancome's mascaras...

Comment

I know Estee Lauder is typically considered to be very mummy mummy-ish, but I recently switched to it from Clinique, and was amazed at how much better it was, and how everything just sort of ... felt right. Their mascaras are a little more pricey than other brands (they're around $20), but the Illusionist is great, and if it's volume you're looking for, the Magnascopic is good too.

Comment

Clinique is good... thats what I use... But I know Lancome and I used to use Elizabeth 'Ard on before I changed to Clinique - that was ok too.
                      Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

Comment

its shelf life is over hun.. throw it away. Else you might end up damaging your lashes.

Comment

ugh dont do mascara

(but if it starts clumping u'de better throw it away its no good anymore)

Comment

Not related to the topic but I wear mascara rarely. What I do is dab a tiny bit of almond oil below my eyes, on my eyelids all the way up to my eyebrows and on my lashes. I get the shine (if I put it on right before going out), the skin feels awesome and really soft, and the eyelashes look good and thicker too

Comment

hey that sounds good Sarah.... can u use any kind of oil? ie olive oil?

Comment

Working...
                              X