is drinkin tea any bad habbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is drinkin tea any bad habbit

well i drink tea alot. alteast 2 cups/mugs at a time atleast 3to 4 times daily

my mom keep on calling me aganst it as well as my friends r tired too as they have t wait till i finish drinkin the seconnd cup.

what r the side effects the tea may carry?

serious answers are appreciated

Re: is drinkin tea any bad habbit

Originally posted by ophiolites:
    well i drink tea alot. alteast 2 cups/mugs at a time atleast 3to 4 times daily

my mom keep on calling me aganst it as well as my friends r tired too as they have t wait till i finish drinkin the seconnd cup.

what r the side effects the tea may carry?

serious answers are appreciated
    oh my god...

i do exactly the same...at least 3-4 a day....one definetly in the morning otherwise im a drag all day.......mu mum tells me to stop and my dad.....but i have to drink it hot.....:love:......my lil sister thinks that u go dark after drinking loads......as a matter of fact i have gone black........+ ur teeth go yellow but mine are fine coz i brush them twice a day...
    uss ke aur mere beech ka sufur...

Comment

Tea has many good qualities, whether it is black tea or green tea. I suppose excess of anyting is bad. Yo should watch out for caffeine addiction as well as how much sugar and how much cream you are adding to the tea. cuz 2 cups times 3-4 times a day is 8 cups of tea and if you out 2 teaspoons sugar...how much sugar does that give you?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
      X