Tips and tricks for gaining weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips and tricks for gaining weight?

I'm 5.2" and 98 lbs., and I'm pretty skinny. I've been trying to gain weight, but everything I eat... goes straight to my stomach.

Has anyone faced any similar problems? Any remedies or planned diets? I want to gain weight/ be less skinny. But more food = I remain just as skinny, just with a sudden show of belly fat. I've been doing yoga regularly for ages, so it takes me a couple of weeks to shed the belly fat. But then I try again, and the same thing happens all over again. I've kind of given up now. >_>

Re: Tips and tricks for gaining weight?

So you're skinny and have belly-fat?. Well try aerobics in your local gym.
    "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
    Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
    By Royal Gala

Comment

No aerobics will keep her skinny ... She needs to do controlled weight lifting and keep her diet to high calorie with low fats ... Proteins need to be maximised and carbs only when exercising and no fats ... Fats will not be there to accumulate around the waist and the energy in the form of other nutrients will be available for muscle growth. Light aerobics is good to keep her fitness levels good.
      The Prophet(SAW) said:
      "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaa View Post
        I'm 5.2" and 98 lbs., and I'm pretty skinny. I've been trying to gain weight, but everything I eat... goes straight to my stomach.

Has anyone faced any similar problems? Any remedies or planned diets? I want to gain weight/ be less skinny. But more food = I remain just as skinny, just with a sudden show of belly fat. I've been doing yoga regularly for ages, so it takes me a couple of weeks to shed the belly fat. But then I try again, and the same thing happens all over again. I've kind of given up now. >_>
        You could be my twin
        The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

Drink 1-1/2 glass whole milk everyday and do free squats. I was able to gain 1 or 2 kilos with it. But I do want to gain weight by taking proteins and stuff, however I don't have enough space in my stomach if that makes any sense :\ I take few bites of something and I feel like I can't eat anymore. I could go to my local nutritionist, but s/he just gonna say eat more protein, high calorie food, I don't know what to do!! There is some herb which they give to horses, but we can take it too, but doctors don't give it to you as it makes you eat non stop. Sometimes I feel like pumping air in my belly to make room for more food lol
          Loca loca loca
          Follow me on tumblr: bellarougecreations.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xtron View Post
            So you're skinny and have belly-fat?. Well try aerobics in your local gym.
            Nope. I'm skinny all over, no belly fat. But every time I try to gain weight, everything just goes to my stomach, so I end up being skinny with belly fat, instead of gaining weight. So then I get rid of the fat and try again... and the same thing happens. Basically what I'm saying is, I'd like be less skinny, but I can't find a way to gain weight. >.<

psyah - I've been doing cardio and yoga on a regular basis for the past four years. I should cut down on the cardio? ._.

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaa View Post
              Nope. I'm skinny all over, no belly fat. But every time I try to gain weight, everything just goes to my stomach, so I end up being skinny with belly fat, instead of gaining weight. So then I get rid of the fat and try again... and the same thing happens. Basically what I'm saying is, I'd like be less skinny, but I can't find a way to gain weight. >._.
              Likewise
              Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

In the same boat jo mrzi kha lo lgta nhe hai

Comment

its a kind of totka which i used on myself and it really works and i got rid of extra fat from belly bt it needs tym.drink glass of water before taking meal instead of drinking it after.u vl c the difference within 2 months.do go 4 aerobics as well.

Comment

dont drink anything after taking meal upto 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
                    X