Anyone who could help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who could help???

My husband is suffering from a strange type of headache since his teen age. The headache is in his temple area and very sharp, pulsating/throbbing type. He can do absolutely nothing when he has the attack....We have tried countless things including in-depth check ups (MRI, CT Scan,complete physical check ups etc etc) but nothing was diagnosed.
    When he has the headache it usually stays for 3 days in a row...sometimes the next attack comes after a month sometimes after 2-3 months sometimes after few weeks... Only a specific type of Iboprufen named 'dolormin' (sold in germany) helps IF he takes it just when he senses the pain coming...regular iboprufin does not help...We have tried with chiroprktiker (sp??) with physiotherapists, with doctors, homeopaths, also with a lot of prayers/wazaaif etc. Nothing helps for longer.

We have tried to figure out what triggers it. But no trigger factors prove true for longer...we have had some wild guesses like if its related with tension/constipation/after consuming rice/beef/after exhausting physical activity etc etc....we couldn't prove anything true for longer....its getting too frustrating now...
    Last night he was in soooo much pain that... well, can't really talk about it.

I'd really appreciate if anyone here could help a bit.

blood pressure becoming higher then normal, even slightly/short period, can triggers sudden/sharp headaches.
    Try noticing if the bp is high when it happens ??
    we are creatures in a dangling position ....

Comment

Re: Anyone who could help???

hmmm... we did it a few times and bp was ok ...will try checking it if (Allah forbid) he gets an attack...for now he has had his 3 days of pain...May Allah have mercy on him n us...

Comment

Did u guys check if its migrane. I get severe migrane and recently my half body went numb. So many symptoms of stroke. But its due to migrane nt stroke.

My sis has migrane. She feels beeping noises in her ears.

There r so many characteristics of migrane.

When,he has pain get him to sleep in dark and quiet room. Does light impact his pain? If yes thans its migrane.

Comment

Sounds like migraine to me, I am sorry you guys are having to suffer this especially your hubby.
          I was watching a new health program started 2 weeks ago it's called the Food Hospital, I am sending you the link please check it out. Go click on the link, then "conditions" then " migraine". Sometimes we can stop symptoms and treat them with food. There was a case of a little boy on the program who had severe headaches/migraines since he was 4 he is now 7, and with a special diet they stopped his headaches within a week mashallah.

Have a look at the link I hope you can benefit from it, I am watching the show every week it's amazing how food can help us with better health instead of resorting to pills all the time.

Comment

Trigeminal Neuralgia?

My prayers with you guys.
            Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God :)

Comment

is he sensitive to light??
              pass de dutchie

Comment

in homeopathy there is very gud treatment of headaches or migrine ect...search for a gud homeo doc n start taking treatment...but wid patience dat is key of homeopathy...in lahore there r so many gud docs i dnt know where r u from??

Comment

He gets migraines...usually naproxen helps for a little bit but he does need to see a doctor
                  Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Your husband is most probably having a migrane attack. Ibuprofen might be helping, but I really dont think it is good in the long term. It can lead to stomach ulcers (hmm called that?)
                    Procrastination at its finest .. Thats me =)

Comment

Hello,

One of my friend had this sort of pain, he suffered for a long time, finally he changed his primary care physician who asked him to go through a complete blood test for any food intolerance.
                      He had issues with gluten, diary and lots of other foods, he is much better now after following that diet.

I also prescribe to "Eat for your blood type". Google with blood type and you will find some foods which can be problematic. It really changed my life.

Best wishes and prayers....
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,The courage to change the things I can,And the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

as i knw this type of headache is due to "resha" . unable to tell in eng as cant remember rightly.

but main reason is this. as FALTo also hv mentioned abut dairy products. caz these product cause the resha in brain , stress and drinkng cold water also a reason.

Comment

Working...
                        X