Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has Apple Cidar Vinegar helped anyone with getting rid of those bits of extra?:D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has Apple Cidar Vinegar helped anyone with getting rid of those bits of extra?:D

Iv been trying it for a few months now...3 or 4...i guess it helps.
    ACV has countless more benefits. i love it!

Re: has Apple Cidar Vinegar helped anyone with getting rid of those bits of extra?

it tastes horrible though
    yeah but no but yeah but...

Comment

Re: has Apple Cidar Vinegar helped anyone with getting rid of those bits of extra?

hmm...you have to use very minimal amount regularly...u can add it to your salad...wouldnt taste that bad then i guess.heard its even good for diabetics!

Comment

i tried drinking it in hot water but can't keep up. very hard to drink.

Comment

Hay

In my personal views that you have to use very minimal amount regularly.u can add it to your salad,.wouldnt taste that bad then i guess.heard its even good for diabetics!

Comment

i put it in my mint tea!but yes,its a bit sour

heard it works well especially on belly fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Umbra View Post
              Hay

In my personal views that you have to use very minimal amount regularly.u can add it to your salad,.wouldnt taste that bad then i guess.heard its even good for diabetics!
              Dentist Marketing Strategies

Comment

Originally posted by Umbra View Post
                as in?

Comment

Apple cider vinegar or any raw and unfiltered vinegar is very good for health. Cider vinegar has lot of enzymes, it's an excellent liver cleanser, blood cleanser, it enhances metabolism, improves digestion, it even kills the bad bacteria and fungus in the digestive system. its one of the best medicines for sore throat, because it's antiviral and antibacterial.

Take some with food everyday. Mix it with a little warm water and honey.

You can also make a vinegar pickle, take equal part vinegar and water add some salt, and then add any kind of vegetable .. onion, garlic, green peppers, carrots, even turnip and cauliflower .. they all taste good. You can also add mustard seeds in the pickle.
                  How much wood would a wood chuck chuck .. if a wood chuck would chuck wood
                  Your Tears will dry, your Season will come

Comment

ok so say i succumbed to temptation this weekend and ate 4 pieces of mouth watering baklava ...not that it happened of course but just say it did how much of this apple cider vinegar would i have to drink to take the extra calories i took in off or disappear............how much is the "minimal" amount?
                    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. 8:7

Comment

Originally posted by annie bibi View Post
                      hmm...you have to use very minimal amount regularly...u can add it to your salad...wouldnt taste that bad then i guess.heard its even good for diabetics!
                      It's actually worst for diabetic patients because it's highly acidic and as well reduce bone density.
                      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

Nisha 1-2 teaspoons with water is enough in the beginning, you can also pour some over your food.

It's not for weight loss particularly, but it does help. It's for general well being.

Hakeems and Naturopaths from all over the (including Prophet Mohammed) advice people to include vinegar in their meal. Raw vinegar (as in unpasteurized) has live enzymes, that are excellent for digestion and internal cleansing of the body.

Prophet Mohammed (saw) once said (parahrase) .. Vinegar is the best condiment

In sanan Ibn e maja, it is recorded by Umme Saad that Prophet Mohammed said :

" Sirka kiya hi umda salan hai, Ae Allah sirkay mein barkat ata kar, iss liye k mujh se pehle yeh tamam ambia ka salan tha, Aur jis ghar mein sirka ho woh ghar Mohtaj Nahi"
                        How much wood would a wood chuck chuck .. if a wood chuck would chuck wood
                        Your Tears will dry, your Season will come

Comment

^^thanks, i'm at my ideal weight and loving it, but during the holidays like thanksgiving and christmas the fattening food is all around, at that time i wish there was something that would help to burn the fat that we by accident took in after feeling guilty about giving in to temptation..............but 1 to 2 tsp doesn't seem bad i had put some on my usual salad and it made me feel very very full even if it's the usual amount i eat, so i'm guessing it curbs a person's appetite or atleast it did for me...thanks
                          Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. 8:7

Comment

Originally posted by firenze View Post
                            It's actually worst for diabetic patients because it's highly acidic and as well reduce bone density.

but ill search for what you said...maybe you are right.but as far as i know,it helps diabetics.

Comment

organic one isnt that acidic.

Comment

Working...
                              X