constipation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

constipation

Mujhe constipation bohat ziyada rehti hai. Kisi kay paas is masalay ka hal hai. Give some healthy tips. Thanx.

Re: constipation

drinks lots of water. Be sure to add plenty of fruits and fiber in your diet.

Comment

Prunes, isaphgol helps I heard. Also, khajoor contains alot of fiber, that might help you.
      Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
      :)

Comment

isaphgol, and i heard pears help aswell
        khud bighaari hui taqdeer ka shiqwa na karo..

Comment

increase fibre intake, eat more wholegrains, fruits and vegetables, and water.
          easy does it
          Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

have an apple or some prunes or ispaghol with warm milk or warm water in the morning, before breakfast
            and don't peel yr apple before eating
            Picking a fight on an internet forum is like running in the Special Olympics , win or lose , U're still retarded ....
            Doing nothing is very hard to do.... You never know when you're finished...
            .......Come & visit me sometime..........

Comment

thanx guys i really apperciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by tweetybird View Post
                Mujhe constipation bohat ziyada rehti hai. Kisi kay paas is masalay ka hal hai. Give some healthy tips. Thanx.
                Most fruits have a laxative effect because of their fiber, cellulose, and organic acid contents, but Pears, prunes, and grapes are the best among the lot in terms of laxative properties.

One fruit that does not have the laxative nature is banana, it works in the opposite direction. Eat it if you have diarrhea.

For occasional constipation, soak prunes or black raisins overnight or upto 48 hours. Eat the soaked raisins/prunes first thing in the morning, along with the water.

A bowl of warm oatmeal with milk, raisins, and brown sugar usually get things going within an hour. Cook oatmeal for good 5-10 minutes, it should be gooey and sticky. Brown sugar is hygroscopic (attracts water), so it has the ability to moisten the stool and make it softer.

For more stubborn case of constipation, couple of tablespoon of aloe vera gel with any fruit juice works well. But unless aloe gel is pure, organic, and hand-pressed, it should not be used, because it may irritate the colon.

Constipation should not be taken easy. The bowel that stays in colon for a long time starts releasing toxins (and viruses, bacteria) that can enter the bloodstream and reach the vital organs. Liver and gall bladder have only so much capacity to cleanse and detoxify the body. Toxins circulating in the bloodstream can be the prime beginning of any disease. Kisi dana ne kiya khoob kaha hai Qabz tamam beemarion ki jar hai.

We overload our system with so many toxins on daily basis, extra toxins from the constipated colon is the last thing we need. Ok lets leave the discussion at this note because I can go on and on .. and on about constipation
                How much wood would a wood chuck chuck .. if a wood chuck would chuck wood

Comment

Working...
                X