need help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help !

i am thinking about going for 'micro dermabrasion' or 'Laser' (for face only)
    mainly to get rid of old scars, to even out my skin tone and also to get rid of facial hair. I was wondering if any of you have done it and if you know any side effects for both.

Which one do you think will be effective for me and do let me know about the side effects.

PS: i have a very sensitive skin and in case of small cut or wounds it takes weeks to heal a small cut which normal person's skin might take couple of days.

huh that reminds me i've got a big deep cut from a knife yesterday and its really bad and still hurts. but i am more worried about the scar its gona leave cuz of my skin type. do suggest me something for that as well.
    Last edited by BlindHope; Nov 24, 2008, 01:23 PM.
    ๋● ღBefore anyone else can love or respect you, you must love and respect yourself. ღ ๋●

Re: need help !

huh no one is here who knows about dermabrasion or have done it..... ???
    ๋● ღBefore anyone else can love or respect you, you must love and respect yourself. ღ ๋●

Comment

Aww! i have heard n read about dermabrasion but never gotten it done. When i had acne and that left some marks so my doc recommended IPL (Intense Pulse Laser) but i backed out because i am never comfortable with getting anything done on my face/body which is not natural. So i let it be and i see that the marks fade in on their own...get facials done and they always help. Basically just take care of your health n skin and the marks will eventually fade. I know mine have faded and especially when i eat healthy and excercise that makes my skin super nice.

So i would not advice you to go for any such treatment unless your scars are severe and really bothering you . You might as well can try some desi totkas for awhile.

Comment

my scars r not severe but cuz my skin's process of healing is really slow and that is why scars dont fade away....

i've heard derma does tone ur skin tone as well as get rid of all the scars.....

Comment

Well talk to 2-3 docs about it and if you are satisfied than go for it. Waisey bhi i dont think its a major procedure so if you feel confident after 2-3 meeting than there is no harm in going for it. Good luck and let me know how it goes .

Comment

You really want to do all this,...Since your skin takes so long to heal,better it takes its time...
            Other than that... I dont know...do what you feels best, and insha-Allah He will take care of the rest..

Comment

Working...
            X