Slimming belts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slimming belts?

sum1 i know wants to loose weight with the help of such belts.r they harmful?sum1 told me the electric ones arent good....need advice/experiences
    ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Re: Slimming belts?

i have the vibrating belt last year but we don;t use them anymore, they make stomach hard but not tight. suitable for overweight with a huge stomach

Comment

wat abt non-electrical?u know the ones with rubber-kind of thing on the inside which makes u sweat alot???

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Drew View Post
        wat abt non-electrical?u know the ones with rubber-kind of thing on the inside which makes u sweat alot???
        I had one , it was not helping me out , so I read reviews and found out that it only make you loose water , it has no long term weight loss effects.
        Fools never disagree.

Comment

oh ok..

Comment

the only slimming belt that can help u lose weight is basically a generic belt that you tie so tightly that u cant eat much ... but then it will just constrict your blood supply..

oh soorry there is oen more belt that can help u lose weight, its the belt ppl wear to do weights (which btw has really very little utility reallY..the belt i mean) but yeah that belt will helo u lose weight as long as you are pumping iron while u have that on
            Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

i heard it gives ur stomach wrinkles or something weird like that

Comment

Working...
              X