health is big problem in pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

health is big problem in pakistan

health is big problem in pakistan but anyone could become doctor without any qualification just have a shop and out a singn dr talangay shah.
    herbalists and homoepaths etc.
    basically homeopathy is from germany as far i remember ther was only one homoepathic doctor. In germany to practice homoepath you must be a mbbs.
    if you look in pakistan these fake doctors are playing with innocent people giving them poisness drugs without any control
    to become a engineer you must have degree but for doctor you could become without any qualifications in pakistan

what do you think about it please share your views with us

Yes Ostrich,
    I would certainly agree with you. INot only in Pak, but also many people seeking work as docs in countries abroad, manage to get fake degrees !! Also, I would also like to highlight the misery we were going through as MBBS students. It was so very painful and heart breaking when I was getting my training in Lahore, from KEMC, which was a very hard earned degree for me and most of my class fellows. Because, we used to work day and night, but still only those colleagues were guaranteed to be passed, who would either know the professors or would offer rishwat to college admin.

May ALLAH protect our country Amen
    Ayat e Mubahila Chapter 3 Verse 61 of Quran e Hakeem

Alla Huma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Aale Muhammad

Comment

Originally posted by aqm805 View Post
      Yes Ostrich,
      I would certainly agree with you. INot only in Pak, but also many people seeking work as docs in countries abroad, manage to get fake degrees !! Also, I would also like to highlight the misery we were going through as MBBS students. It was so very painful and heart breaking when I was getting my training in Lahore, from KEMC, which was a very hard earned degree for me and most of my class fellows. Because, we used to work day and night, but still only those colleagues were guaranteed to be passed, who would either know the professors or would offer rishwat to college admin.

May ALLAH protect our country Amen
      allah may bless our pakistan

Comment

Re: health is big problem in pakistan

Hey, dont come down on Pakistan here because its ALL OVER that this happens. My eldest is classified as being on the autism spectrum and you'd not beleive all the quacks who promise a "cure" if you send them your life savings. Thats an exaggeration of course but not very far from the truth...and we're in US.

There are some very valid and useful homeopathic remedies and solutions. You just have to do your research and know everything there is to know before you open your wallet. No matter what country you live in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamaof3 View Post
          Hey, dont come down on Pakistan here because its ALL OVER that this happens. My eldest is classified as being on the autism spectrum and you'd not beleive all the quacks who promise a "cure" if you send them your life savings. Thats an exaggeration of course but not very far from the truth...and we're in US.

There are some very valid and useful homeopathic remedies and solutions. You just have to do your research and know everything there is to know before you open your wallet. No matter what country you live in.
          thanks for response but my question is if homeopathic is that good then why its dead in or not allowed in germany to practice unless you are qualified doctor
          Last edited by desi ostrich; Dec 12, 2008, 09:10 AM.

Comment

My aunt is one of the most succesfull homeopathic doctors in Pakistan, she even treated Benazir, Ishaq Khan etc.. She has the qualifications and all but honestly I'm not sure. I think her medicines too passive and patients who fear intensive medications prefer that.

Comment

ok spock bhai sahib but my questions why it is not allowed in germany if it is that good

Comment

other answer to this is they have invented it just for pakistan and pakistanis because erevery street and corner of pakistan has hakeem sahib or dr sahib homeopathic.

Comment

I dont think so...look at the statistics where in the world there r the most obese people? not pakistan....or where there is the biggest problem of aids, cancer, etc?!?...not pakistan.

Comment

maham gi zara khul kay baat karain

Comment

if they allow homeopathic medicines and/or the practice of it in all the countries in the world....then pharmaceutical companies wont be making any money.

Mamaof3....you are right on. Even doctors here will over medicate, misdiagnose you, and/or make you become dependent on meds just to get you to put more money in the pharmaceutical companies pocket.

it's a shame isnt it! and it most certainly isnt just limited to pakistan.

Comment

Homeopathic meds are not free from various side effects, some even drastic ones. An aunty of mine took some from a recommended homeopath, her forehead bones grew quite remarkably and her cheek bones enlarged and that too asymmetrically.

JuMy sincere advice is for one to be veryyyy careful when you seek health advice from anyone for that matter, but especially so with homeopaths.
                        Ayat e Mubahila Chapter 3 Verse 61 of Quran e Hakeem

Alla Huma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Aale Muhammad

Comment

Originally posted by aqm805 View Post
                          Homeopathic meds are not free from various side effects, some even drastic ones. An aunty of mine took some from a recommended homeopath, her forehead bones grew quite remarkably and her cheek bones enlarged and that too asymmetrically.

JuMy sincere advice is for one to be veryyyy careful when you seek health advice from anyone for that matter, but especially so with homeopaths.
                          may be thats why you are not allowed to practice homeopath in germany unless you are qualified doctor although homeopath originated itself from germany.

my other concern about quality of medicines available in pakistan because last year when i was visiting pakistan i went to quite few chemists one of them told me there medicines are guaranteed. i asked him what do you mean
                          he told me there are many fake medicines being sold in the market and graded as do number aik number.
                          ab tu soona hai keh do number bhi mil jaiy tu ghanimat hai
                          it makes me really sad keh insaan bemaar hu jai aur us kay alaaj kay liay paisay day ker fake medicine lay lain

sad really very sad

Comment

Maham ... is rgt ... its nt only in pakistan ... its everywhere ... beter 1st visit india ... we do hav more docs thn any1 else .. n health is nt a big issue ... if u hav money u will get high standard para medical staff in pakistan ...even peeeps frm other asian countries preferdd to be operated by pak surgeons ... thts shw the quality of serivces by these pakistani docss ...

so pleez dont criticize when u dont knw facts n figures abt pak ... every 3rd person is criticizing without any reason n blaming each n everything with pak land
                            Stay Present,
                            stay pleasant,
                            stay proud

Comment

darknight you are living in dreamland somewhere outside pakistan

80% of pakistani population is living in villages where there is no proper health facilities
                              90 percent patients suffering from heart attack dies due to non availlability of proper treatment at time of attack.
                              if patient manage to reach hospital doctors are present in register but absent phsically

Comment

Working...
                              X