Sick in Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick in Pakistan

My aunt traveled to Pakistan a few days ago with her four year old son who got extremely sick within hours of landing there. He had high fever but now he's very dizzy most of the time and has no appetite. The doctors gave him medication which didn't help at all instead he had a severe reaction to it. Poor lil kid is so sick now, and everyone in Pakistan is so worried about him.

Has anyone experienced this or know of what can help?
    Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
    :)

Re: Sick in Pakistan

awww poor little thing. They should take him back to the doc, get some testing done. Does he have any other symptoms besides the fever and no appetite? No little kid will have an appetite with a high fever but they should be really careful to make sure he stays hydrated.
    His doc should do some bloodwork, stool sample and urinalysis until they figure out whats wrong.
    Prayers that the little guy recovers quickly.

Comment

take him to a good hospital. a private hospital even!
      Its bigger on the inside!!

Comment

Originally posted by shay9164 View Post
        My aunt traveled to Pakistan a few days ago with her four year old son who got extremely sick within hours of landing there. He had high fever but now he's very dizzy most of the time and has no appetite. The doctors gave him medication which didn't help at all instead he had a severe reaction to it. Poor lil kid is so sick now, and everyone in Pakistan is so worried about him.

Has anyone experienced this or know of what can help?
        I would suggest you, that you aunt take him to a doctor in a good hospital,
        so that he can do some testing, fever is reaction on a infection
        if the child is extremely sick, than he should be tested
        and try to prevent that the kid gets dehydrated
        are there any other symptoms? Was the kid vaccinated?
        If he's very sick maybe she should travel back

Comment

They need to go to a good hospital. He may have picked up an infection that needs antibiotic treatment. Insha'Allah he will be fine.
          Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

what city are they in?
            I can recommend if in Karachi.....

Comment

Working...
            X