Hair Transplantation & Eye Laser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair Transplantation & Eye Laser

I am planning to go on vacation to Pakistan soon. Please tell me in Lahore which is the best centre for Hair Transplantation and which is best for eye laser. If somebody can give me the name i can search on the internet there website. If some body knows the price please tell me. Thanks This will be great help.

Re: Hair Transplantation & Eye Laser

ya allah raham...

Comment

What happened, no body knows the best place for Hair transplantation and for eye laser in Lahore?

Comment

why not just google it? and may be put in the word "forum" in your search so you can discuss that with people who have been there.
        Don't believe a word I say

Comment

Hi,

I've been looking into hair transplants for some time now, Pakistan seems to be one of the cheapest options available. I have looked into FUT & FUE techniques and have decided that the FUE method is probably the way forward, for me anyway.

With the FUT technique the surgeon actually cuts a strip of scalp bearing multiple hair follicles, from the side or back of the head, typically known as the horse shoe area, technicians then disect these follicles which are then inserted into the balding areas. These transplanted hairs are life time hairs.

With the FUE tecnique the surgeon removes 1 hair follicle at a time and places it into the balding area, again the donor hair is taken from the the horse shoe region and is a life time hair. This is more time consuming and can cost more.

A clinic in Islamabad is offerring FUE only transplants somewere in the region of 1.75 - 2.25 euros per graft, this for Pakistan seems a litlle expensive as it will cost somewere in the region of 4500 - 6000 based on 3000 - 4000 grafts approx!! However, in comparison to UK clinics this is cheap, an equivalent clinic in the UK would cost 12K plus!!

Let me know your views.

Comment

A friend of mine got the FUE treatment.. and his nick for weeks was "Z spent 2 lakhs and bought himself a headache" be sure and go to a proper licensed clinic and do extensive research beforehand!

Cosmoderma Clinique is the most popular for hair and laser.. in Lahore.
            ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Usman View Post
              I am planning to go on vacation to Pakistan soon. Please tell me in Lahore which is the best centre for Hair Transplantation and which is best for eye laser. If somebody can give me the name i can search on the internet there website. If some body knows the price please tell me. Thanks This will be great help.
              Jus to let you know, most women do not care if the man is getting bald as long as other things are right in the place.

Its a myth spread by commercial organizations and many happy couple have bald or balding men. Just a thought.

Eye laser is a good thing if done by an experienced person. But it is needed only when someone is older than certain age or had radiation exposure.

Good luck.
              Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fatso View Post
                ya allah raham...
                Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

hi,

Yes you are right in saying that we live in a world were, unfortunately, we are pressured into accepting what is normallity...plastic surgery, nip and tuck, laser, hair transplants to name but a few.....Progress i suppose for perfection?!

Couples, if they love each other, are usually soild no matter how they look, however, if either start to loose their hair, for example, then i believe it's alot to do with confidence. If you don't have coonfidence it has a knock on effect on the rest of your life.

Cosmod... in Lahore does this clinic have a good rep? Do they do FUE? How much do they charge for this type of treatment?

Any one been there for treatmnet?

Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                    hi,

Yes you are right in saying that we live in a world were, unfortunately, we are pressured into accepting what is normallity...plastic surgery, nip and tuck, laser, hair transplants to name but a few.....Progress i suppose for perfection?!

Couples, if they love each other, are usually soild no matter how they look, however, if either start to loose their hair, for example, then i believe it's alot to do with confidence. If you don't have coonfidence it has a knock on effect on the rest of your life.

Cosmod... in Lahore does this clinic have a good rep? Do they do FUE? How much do they charge for this type of treatment?

Any one been there for treatmnet?

Let me know
                    Yes, i am also insterrested in FUE at Cosmod..has any one been there?
                    ANYONE?

Comment

Working...
                    X