Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Tip Series…If you want to lose weight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Tip Series…If you want to lose weight.

Workout on your legs, don’t miss leg days. Legs are the biggest muscle group. If you gain muscle on legs than your chest and arms grow also.

Muscle will burn a lot more calories than fat, so if you gain 10 pounds in muscle you will burn more calories.
    I will start sauerkraut also as it has more probiotic than a bottle of pills,

So was happy that I did leg press with 2X5 plates of 45, makes it around 500lbs. I could push to 700 to 750 but dont want to injure myself.

If you guys want fitness tips, join my pro series. Raised two athletes.

That 213 gms of Salmon had almost 60 gms of protein. Ate that with Russian Salad. I also keep organic pure Peanut butter for snack. It is high in Omega 3s and fats have a big satiety component. Will kill your hunger. Shying from good fats caused obesity epidemic. Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	85.7 KB ID:	16703583
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 21, 2022, 07:32 PM.

Nothing works if you don’t get good sleep, good nutrition and manage stress.
    Made some succulent chicken with veg pilaf, Aloo keema and cheesy pasta for family. I don’t like eating refined carbs Click image for larger version

Name:	3170C785-EB8B-46FF-A489-72BA05BF77D8.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	3.94 MB
ID:	16703592

Comment

bobby sometimes I wonder, if your life is so great, I mean there are mountain of greatness with your diet, your exercise, your wife or ex wife, your kids and their potentials than why are you seeking validation on a desi forum.

I mean come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke N Mirror View Post
        bobby sometimes I wonder, if your life is so great, I mean there are mountain of greatness with your diet, your exercise, your wife or ex wife, your kids and their potentials than why are you seeking validation on a desi forum.

I mean come on.
        It is human nature to record and report and also humans and animals learn from observations. In all honesty please think what you want to.

How we view our lives is an inside job. Hapiness is not based on external factors. Many people who went thru what I did maybe kill themselves and I chose to keep fighting. I worked from 5 am to 11
        Cooking, cleaning, providing. Many would call that a chitty life and working to the bone for people I love for me is a pleasure.

If you get a chance please read the Japanese Ikigai. Reason you jump out of bed in the morning. That helps people live happier, longer and healthier.

Above everything else, I wanted my children to have passion and they do. I credit my life to my passions, for cooking, for my goals for kids and fitness. I had grown fat and my children mocked and insulted me, part of this is to show them

Comment

Interesting theory. That was a genuine question though. I am not here to judge you. Do what makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke N Mirror View Post
            Interesting theory. That was a genuine question though. I am not here to judge you. Do what makes you happy
            I am a bit out of the box, I sent my boy to BC to become an engineer, took him 6 years, I later learnt he is making music and I was not mad, I was happy that he has a passion that will help him live his life. Can’t count on family, relationships anymore.

I am involved in couple of court cases and see miles of women lined up for divorce, seperations custody alimony so we need passion to help us live

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EDFF52E4-D759-4517-8653-C625450764DA.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	558.9 KB
ID:	16703641

Comment

Eating red meat and eggs won’t increase your cholesterol
                our bodies balance it out, I was talking to a bhajji Khor and his was 4 mine never went up over 2
                When you don’t eat enough cholesterol for long period body gets used to producing more to compensate

Comment

Working...
                X