Meat.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat.............

Does red meat get a lot of bad rap. I have always eaten massive amounts of red meat, my choliesterol is way under limit, have cut down on carbs and double downed on meat and lost weight and gained muscle. All the daal, channa, roti chawwal have so much carbs. Thinking back the portion of daal Chawwal would be 150 grams of carbs. Look at how vascular Safy is. queer can you get that vascular with Bhajjia?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

If you eat massive amounts of meat, why you still such a grade A chawwal? Explain that, bobbuji.
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Hiii there
      Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Vich buuwoyy is being the Safy here?

Is it the younger one that ditch the meat on his plate for the processed croissant (refined carbs)?

Or...

Or is it the older guy who also leave behind the meat and is trying to stifle a laugh? Vutt he laughing at? You doing kathak dance for him?
        Last edited by The Last Straw; Aug 25, 2021, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Vhyy I am seeing the muffins and cookies and croissant type fatty foods?

Is this vutt you feed the number vun athletes of all the Kannayydaazz?

Vhyyy I am seeing vadda chaakoo on table with no Sam in sight?

Is that a carton of eggs? First chappal, now andayyan di vaari.

Vutt eez this??!!?

Comment

Little buwoyy is having playboy bunny on cap

And big one is having bad word "BCH" on shirt.

This is a family forum sir. Filth will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
              Little buwoyy is having playboy bunny on cap

And big one is having bad word "BCH" on shirt.

This is a family forum sir. Filth will not be tolerated.
              That is the high school basketball shirt, older does flys with 95 dumbells does 50 chinups all grown up I was going to send him to movies but changed mind
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
              Last edited by Bobby1; Aug 26, 2021, 01:15 AM.

Comment

You clearly have narcissistic personality disorder. Don't worry Bob, I'll be thinking of you during the next mental health awareness month, which will be in May 2022.
                "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Carbs have some important benefits though. You need a healthy and right proportion of proteins, fats and carbs as well as micro elements in your diet to maintain a healthy body. Too much consumption of animal proteins is also precursor of diverticular disease and certain types of bowel cancers.
                  Doctor, 17+ countries, surfer, hiker, skier and yoga fan… get the picture?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AEB21B6E-6C46-4DD6-9EFF-A910FD5B4374.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	16699229 Click image for larger version

Name:	2A9A930F-F335-4E99-97E3-F16252EC5FB0.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	16699228 Click image for larger version

Name:	1777A775-7BBE-4771-98E1-706621D24898.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	16699227
                    Originally posted by navzzz View Post
                    Carbs have some important benefits though. You need a healthy and right proportion of proteins, fats and carbs as well as micro elements in your diet to maintain a healthy body. Too much consumption of animal proteins is also precursor of diverticular disease and certain types of bowel cancers.
                    True, boys eat pasta also, and whole grains. I make Harris omelette with lots of veggies, hash brown, oat meal and smoothie. For lunch he takes meat, grains, fruits and veggies

Average desi diet has 3 to 4 times the carbs needed. I think lean beef is really good. I was reading a study where by reducing red meat Americans are becoming iron deficient.

Comment

I am on low carb diet as well for the last 2 years - bringing down my A1C from 46 to 40! Breakfast: Nuts, olives, yogurt and eggs. Lunch green veg with chicken and avocado! Evening traditional desi meal with no more than one chapati! Eat handful of fruits twice a day in between! I take long break to swim 1500 meters from 12 to 2 pm (although a very slow swimmer 1500 meters in 45 minutes)! The swimming for the last 5 months brought down my pulse to 60 per min from 75+! My daily walk steps average 8000-10000 a day - although slow at 58 years of age!

Comment

Originally posted by Mostar95 View Post
                        I am on low carb diet as well for the last 2 years - bringing down my A1C from 46 to 40! Breakfast: Nuts, olives, yogurt and eggs. Lunch green veg with chicken and avocado! Evening traditional desi meal with no more than one chapati! Eat handful of fruits twice a day in between! I take long break to swim 1500 meters from 12 to 2 pm (although a very slow swimmer 1500 meters in 45 minutes)! The swimming for the last 5 months brought down my pulse to 60 per min from 75+! My daily walk steps average 8000-10000 a day - although slow at 58 years of age!
                        Good for you sir, my resting heartbeat is 60 also. Good days I hike 35k steps lately I am doing treadmill at 12 incline @ 800 cal min
                        havent cut carbs completely but halved
                        Cooked shrimp and seafood biryani today
                        Attached Files

Comment

12 incline!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X