No announcement yet.

This Is What Eating One Slice of Pizza Does to Your Body, According to Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is What Eating One Slice of Pizza Does to Your Body, According to Science

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nut...cOA?li=BBnb7Kz

Well as they say You can't just stop at ONE SLICE!...............

Click image for larger version

Name:	PizzaSlice.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	16696186

Name:	Pizza1.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	16696187

Name:	Pizza2.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	16696188

Name:	Pizza3.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	16696189

Name:	Pizza4.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	16696190
    Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Name:	Pizza5.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	16696192

Name:	Pizza6.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	16696193
    Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

This is a hit piece against the pizza making industry. Sponsored by... McDonalds.

And who even eats a single slice of pizza and be like "yeah, okay I'm done for the day..."

For me, its a 4 slice minimum, along with a can of diet coke. After which, its time for the entrée.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

I bet biryanis, kormas etc would have similar effects. Portion sizes are so deceptive. My guess is a heaped shadi biryani is 150 grams of carbs and tons of fats and over 2000 calories

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
          I bet biryanis, kormas etc would have similar effects. Portion sizes are so deceptive. My guess is a heaped shadi biryani is 150 grams of carbs and tons of fats and over 2000 calories
          Yes @Bobby1 I pick Biryani, even Sindhi Biryani over Pizza any Day!...

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

Yes @Bobby1 I pick Biryani, even Sindhi Biryani over Pizza any Day!...
            Me too, if we are going to sin then it better be worth it. I eat Shaikh Rasheed style biryani, pick the meat out of rice lol.

Comment

Working...
            X