Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Partnership

Hi all,

I'm looking to form a partnership with a workshop based in Pakistan that can undertake custom embroidery and tailoring from sketches, with a view to selling the designs here in London.

I've already done a bit of design work for family and friends, but really want to set up on my own with a proper website etc...

I'm attaching a couple of designs so that interested parties can see what I mean.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...reAnarkali.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...dGoldSaree.jpg

Re: Design Partnership

hi... may be i can help u ... kindly contact me...

Comment

Is this the form in which sketches will be provided or do you have something rather detailed like patterns for embroidery and more detailing on the cuts?
      The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

Originally posted by Eastern Dresses View Post
        Is this the form in which sketches will be provided or do you have something rather detailed like patterns for embroidery and more detailing on the cuts?

Hi Eastern Dresses,

Thanks for your reply. All designs have an original sketch showing the over look of the garment which includes the colours, placement of embroidery etc... Additional notes are also provided detailing the type of kaam and and any specific construction points. Further support as to the sewing patterns and so on can also be provided.

Comment

Originally posted by 17aza View Post
          Hi Eastern Dresses,

Thanks for your reply. All designs have an original sketch showing the over look of the garment which includes the colours, placement of embroidery etc... Additional notes are also provided detailing the type of kaam and and any specific construction points. Further support as to the sewing patterns and so on can also be provided.
          Thanks for sharing the details. Please send a PM with your skype id so we can have a more detailed discussion and see how it works out.
          The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

Originally posted by Eastern Dresses View Post
            Thanks for sharing the details. Please send a PM with your skype id so we can have a more detailed discussion and see how it works out.
            Hi Eastern Dresses - I've sent you a message!

Comment

Originally posted by 17aza View Post
              Hi Eastern Dresses - I've sent you a message!
              Will check and respond as soon as i can. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X