Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post

Show the correct prices before you advertise
    Most of my clients are able to place order on whatsapp with me.

By the time you decide to order on the website, I am sure it will be complete with correct prices.
    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

PKR 10000
      The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Crinkle chiffon saree with blouse
              Length with work 5.28 yards
              Weighs about 7 kg
              Heavily embellished with different type of work.
              Price: PKR 85000 | GBP 500 | USD 650 (Price is subject to change - confirm the quote) + shipping
              Made to order in any color

Comment

Sorry my camera is as bad as it used to be 7 years ago but this was probably not updated here and videos are not getting uploaded either. So here you go
                https://www.instagram.com/tv/Br4b2fnnV8Y/

Comment

Working...
                X