X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling All Vendors!!

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well.

We at GupShup value your presence as vendors and want your businesses to grow even more. And to help you with that, we have launched a new feature that is Business Directory and Reviews under our Gupshup Portal.

Here is the link:

Directory

We would really appreciate and be glad if all of you can enter your businesses there. It is going to help customers from not only Gupshup but from the entire globe to contact you and know about your business hence helping you grow more inshaAllah. Just enter your contact information under your relevant category and you are done!

Also urge your loyal customers to write you reviews which will help new customers to contact you and know more about you.

We are here if you need any help with it. Looking forward to see all of you at the portal.

Thank you very much.
    Main to is waastay chup hon kay tamasha na banay
    Tu samajhta hai mujhe tujh se gila kuch bhi nahi...

Re: Calling All Vendors!!

I am not asking this for myself but just curious - people who don't have any website, can they submit a facebook page or a blog on some other hosting say blogger or wordpress into the directory or it has to be a dedicated url? Most of the business who advertise on GS don't have any website I think.
    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

^ yes

Comment

Please help, I don't know how to attach the picture to my post

Comment

Working...
        X