No announcement yet.

Beautiful Black Suit with delicate Kaam..Only $80 With Free Shipping within USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful Black Suit with delicate Kaam..Only $80 With Free Shipping within USA

I have a beautiful readymade black suit with delicate kaam size Ladies Small. Price has been reduced for quick sale. I accept Paypal and can give references of other satisfied buyers.

Please also check out my picasa album. Inshallah I will upload more pics directly to the post. It is an uphill task on my computer. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Re: Beautiful Black Suit with delicate Kaam..Only $80 With Free Shipping within USA

This this is small to medium. Will look good on someone 5'3 or taller. longer back and is very trendy and beautiful. Comes with contrast churidar pajama. $85 plus free Shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance for limited time only. I must sell the remaining inventory from Eid.

Comment

Re: Beautiful Black Suit with delicate Kaam..Only $80 With Free Shipping within USA

Gorgeous Dress with thread and motifs type work with contrast trousers and matching dupatta. $80 with free shipping for limited time.

Comment

I want this!

How do i proceed?
        Originally posted by Hidayah View Post
        This this is small to medium. Will look good on someone 5'3 or taller. longer back and is very trendy and beautiful. Comes with contrast churidar pajama. $85 plus free Shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance for limited time only. I must sell the remaining inventory from Eid.

Comment

more pics for the brown one please

Comment

This dress with contrast churidar in small to medium size is $75 with free shipping within usa.

Comment

Please join my facebook page:

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X