Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Based Designer outfits with reasonable prices!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Based Designer outfits with reasonable prices!!!

Hi
    Ladies i got some dresses to show u, if u like any out of them just PM..or mail me on [email protected].

I can alter according to ur choice and make them afforable as well!!!don't hesitate 2 contact.

Thanks
    kiran

P.s: guys i blocked that previous thread coz of untidy pics ,now re-arranged my pics in one post.
    Last edited by kiran101; Nov 20, 2008, 01:03 PM.

Re: Home Based Designer outfits with reasonable prices!!!

$250

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/thumbs/68779/1.jpg

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/thumbs/68779/22.jpg

Comment

^ u have this priced at 130 in ur second post.....
      ~*~*~Hum Kisi Ka Bhi Dil Torr De
      Kisko Aadhe Raste Mein Chorr De
      To Usko Bhi Duniya Kehti Hai Ada~*~*~

Comment

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/thumbs/68779/111.jpg

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/thumbs/68779/112.jpg

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/thumbs/68779/113.jpg\
        $125
        Last edited by kiran101; Nov 21, 2008, 07:19 AM.

Comment

If you get your work done from gulf market karachi .. just like you mentioned, then why are the prices so high? My bhabi gets outfits made from gulf whenever she visits and the maximum they charge is 4000-6000 pak rs and that too for very very heavy shirts.

Comment

Are u sure??? then plz i'll give my dress to ur bhabhi to get one for me as well???
            coz dear its all the matter of choice!!!i think i share a different taste from others and prices varies accordingly if u don't know then u can go ahead and ask anyone living in karachi...

obviously i designed the dresses and will keep my profit margin as well in shipping from karachi to usa it cost u not less than 3000 to 4000 and i'm also accomodating my customers according to their budgets as much as i can.

thanks

Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
            If you get your work done from gulf market karachi .. just like you mentioned, then why are the prices so high? My bhabi gets outfits made from gulf whenever she visits and the maximum they charge is 4000-6000 pak rs and that too for very very heavy shirts.

Comment

I normally design outfits on orders. I dont have any readymade dressess, thanks......

Comment

$325

i got this dress made for myself from Gulf market karachi, that guy was quoting me Rs.6500 for this dress,which is waaaaaay less than 325$ and after reducing the size of the "chattha" from the daman i got it for just Rs.3000, as i didnt wanted such a heavy outfit, but still, he was charging Rs.6500 for the dress as it is shown in the pic, and let me tell you, the quality of the work is awesome, so i got the whole outfit for Rs.5000 that included stitching, AND cost of the cloth. the original color scheme of this dress is Teal and shocking pink and it looks beautiful in these colors. mine has a shocking pink banarsi patch between the gala and on the daman below the kaam. As im not in Pakistan and i dont have this dress with me at the moment otherwise i wud've posted pics of my dress too.

P.S. i dont post much on this forum but seeing these so called "designers" quoting soo much high prices for dresses surprised me and i couldn't stop myself from sharing my experience.

Comment

OMG too much profit margin !! Hey Fragrant leaf, Thanks for sharing!

Comment

i have no idea about this may be u r good at bargainings coz they offered me this dress around 15000 rupees and to tell u honestly that they r telling different charges to different ppl i'm not that lucky it means as u dear...and i'm also saying the same thing to my client or all of u who r visiting my thread that i accomodate my clients according to their budgets and make them affordable...and i'm also doing the same not taking the exact prices as i quoted here...if u r not interested then no problem at all...thanks anyways for giving me information about the gulf ppl that they r charging high rates from me...like that i can earn more profit thanks... in the end all that matters is the choice...and please if anyone likes this black dress give the ORDER to FRAGRANT LEAF i won't mind!!!
                    Last edited by kiran101; Nov 23, 2008, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Fragrant leaf could u pls post pic of that dress i would appreciate if u can do so coz after seeing that pic i guarantee sharing my profit with u and what i figured out from getting these comments on the pics that some of the senior ppl here on GS doesn't wont me to work on this platform. coz they r simply discouraging me the moment i entered here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiran101 View Post
                        i have no idea about this may be u r good at bargainings coz they offered me this dress around 15000 rupees and to tell u honestly that they r telling different charges to different ppl i'm not that lucky it means as u dear...and i'm also saying the same thing to my client or all of u who r visiting my thread that i accomodate my clients according to their budgets and make them affordable...and i'm also doing the same not taking the exact prices as i quoted here...if u r not interested then no problem at all...thanks anyways for giving me information about the gulf ppl that they r charging high rates from me...like that i can earn more profit thanks... in the end all that matters is the choice...and please if anyone likes this black dress give the ORDER to FRAGRANT LEAF i won't mind!!!
                        keeping in mind how gorgeous this dress is, 15000 Rs. is really a good price for this dress but that is only if u are buying it from somewhere else not from gulf cuz whoever has been there would agree that the price and quality of kaam is really good there, there are hundreds of kaam walas, and they dont charge that much, by the way dont get upset, im not here to take orders from people.

Originally posted by kiran101 View Post
                        Fragrant leaf could u pls post pic of that dress i would appreciate if u can do so coz after seeing that pic i guarantee sharing my profit with u and what i figured out from getting these comments on the pics that some of the senior ppl here on GS doesn't wont me to work on this platform. coz they r simply discouraging me the moment i entered here!!!
                        As i mentioned earlier i dont live in pakistan and i dont have this dress with me at the moment otherwise i would not have any objection in posting pics, but i know for sure that this is the same dress that i have, the kaam is an intricate mix of gota, stones, silver dabka and beads,

and hey no need to get so defensive, keep ur profits to urself, and i told u earlier, i dont post here much so im not an active member of GS, and i dont really care who works on which forum.

Comment

I'll throw up if I had to wear that stuff. How could you guys call that 'gorgeous'?

Originally posted by Fragrant_leaf View Post

Mera Dil Nahi Available, Koi Aur Dar Khat-khatao

Comment

like I already mentioned, gulf market is pretty reasonable for embroidery. No offence Kiran but you need to learn how to do business first then start posting cause this way you'll never end up making any money if you say he said 15000 to you, who lives in karachi and is into fashion designing and told Fragrant_Leaf, who doesnt even live in pakistan and isnt a designer only 5000 something is seriously wrong here. Find proper people to work for you and take pictures of your own dresses, not the ones hanging in shops and Im sure you will be successful!! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                            X