Mausummery Winter collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mausummery Winter collection

it includes the prices too but i think (according to their FB page) they are only selling two piece suits ie no duputta!

Re: Mausummery Winter collection

You're right brummie...they are only selling two piece which is a bit silly esp when it's with pants.I would much rather have matching dupatta,but hey ho.

I have got one digital print one and the black embroidered one with the clusters on the front.I do like mausummery,but not sure how their winter collection will compare to others.
    Never underestimate a woman's strength or overestimate her weight.

Comment

I think i'm gonna have to come over and rob those two prints missus Any chance of seeing any photos? they look soooooo nice in the catalogue, its hard to get an idea of what they look like in reality. they've got some really nice prints

Comment

When I get them I'll post you a pic, love

I have serene digital no 3 and embroidered black..hopefully they will be nice..I saw the black one on FB and it was just lovely.
        Never underestimate a woman's strength or overestimate her weight.

Comment

I am also in the process of ordering these through proto!!

really like the look of the embroidered linens.

Comment

SS, PLEASE do let me know how u get on, I really am curious to see some real pictures of the outfits, they look fab in the catalogue, Xxx

Comment

I am going there tomorrow
              "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

how were they proto

Comment

I need some suites from this line too...proto please let me know your charges for shipping within Lahore. Thanks

Comment

they were two piece. i got two:

both were for 6200rs,embroidered ,on linen fabric which was not bad quality..seems warm. printed ones were around 1850 for 2 pc but almost sold out.
                    "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

I got my suits! They are very nice - material is pretty good quality although not warm as i had expected

Embroidery is done really neatly on them and as always Proto had them stitched very well for me

I recommend the collection for sure, however if you want something for European winter than as proto suggested opt for Khaddar fabrics rather than linen.

Comment

Loved your outfits ss, they are soooo pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by brummiebird View Post
                          Loved your outfits ss, they are soooo pretty.
                          Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                          X