Roz collection- any one ordered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roz collection- any one ordered?

hey, i came through a group on fb selling desi clothes, its called roz collection and is managed by some dr.rozina dhanani...was wondering has anyone ever ordered from her? her prices seem far reasonable then any other designer and her copies are almost exact and work looks very intricate too! please let me know because im a little hesitant to place an order with someone i dont know.

Re: Roz collection- any one ordered?

I had a look and she does seem very reasonable and efficient...however,the only fly in the ointment I can see is that in her album called new replicas,there are some dresses that are not hers (no.29 in front of the blue/grey curtain),even though she accepts compliments for them.

Now I don't know if all the other replicas are hers or not....maybe taken from others or vice versa,but if you want to order I would be cautious and only order one and see how you get on.
    Never underestimate a woman's strength or overestimate her weight.

Comment

^ and pay by paypal.

Comment

Does she accept paypal? I haven't come across anyone in Pakistan that does that.

Comment

a lot of Ecommerce sites do.

Comment

I heard that Asim Jofa have started.....bad news for my cc
            Never underestimate a woman's strength or overestimate her weight.

Comment

hahaha.... not a fan of asim jofa, alkaram has very nice mid summer collection though, i saw it at saleem fabrics a few days ago, even bought one. rich colors and decent prints. i dont know whats wrong with gul ahmad and nishat this year, paindo prints.

terebina786 My honest advise is to shop with the sites having paypal, its easy to search sites of the top pakistani ecommerce websites on google. or order with the home based designer here on GS. they are much more reliable than those fb vendors. GS is filled with stories of ppl getting ripped off by fb vendors.

Comment

Originally posted by CharmedOne View Post
                I had a look and she does seem very reasonable and efficient...however,the only fly in the ointment I can see is that in her album called new replicas,there are some dresses that are not hers (no.29 in front of the blue/grey curtain),even though she accepts compliments for them.

Now I don't know if all the other replicas are hers or not....maybe taken from others or vice versa,but if you want to order I would be cautious and only order one and see how you get on.
                yeah i noticed that too, i think ill go with ordering one first and see how it goes...some of her designs seem really new and i havent seem them anywhere before so im hoping she wont be a disappointment

Comment

shes using other peoples replicas... like this one..

she posted this on her facebook in the replica album

and this is the original designer that posted this in their album.. i know this because my friend had ordered this dress from this particular designer.. and order almost all my dresses from her... so i dunno i dun Roz Collections

Comment

Originally posted by shabzalicious View Post
                    shes using other peoples replicas... like this one..

she posted this on her facebook in the replica album
                    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

and this is the original designer that posted this in their album.. i know this because my friend had ordered this dress from this particular designer.. and order almost all my dresses from her... so i dunno i dun Roz Collections

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

wow, thanks! how was ur experience with saqafat couture? are her prices reasonable and did u get whats shown in pictures exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Dua555 View Post
                      wow, thanks! how was ur experience with saqafat couture? are her prices reasonable and did u get whats shown in pictures exactly
                      Saqafat Couture is awesome.. no joke.. shes very very reasonable.. and her work speaks for herself.. check out her replicate album... honestly even those pictures dont do justice at her abilities... her work is amazing...

Comment

ooooo good work Shabz. I've had a look through her albums and some of the stuff is pretty nice but dont place a huge order with her, perhaps try out a casual outfit first. I'm always dubious of so called facebook pages who steal other peoples pictures and pass them off as there own. If you're gonna start a page, post up your original work!
                        Last edited by brummiebird; Nov 16, 2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

You can try out panache by aiman. I found her very creative and helpful. If needed she does alteration and other adjustments in the outfits (made by her).Sometimes I give her unstitch materialS (gifts from my friends etc) and she designs and stitches them for me. You can find her on face book as panachebyaiman. She is GOOD!!

Comment

Weird.. I was just on Saqafat's FB page and the last pic in the first album is taken from Roz Collection. The name is even "Roz Collection" on it.

Comment

Originally posted by terebina786 View Post
                              Weird.. I was just on Saqafat's FB page and the last pic in the first album is taken from Roz Collection. The name is even "Roz Collection" on it.
                              hm thats so weird...and the other pic clearly has ROZ collection without earasing saqafat couture because we would be able to see if it was removed right? wonder if they r the same? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X