Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAKISTANI CLOTHES IN TORONTO

Hey Girls,

Any idea where I can find nice pakistani clothes in the GTA? I'm looking for something different, more couture type clothes, latest trends.....I do not want anything from Oriental, Albion, Amira's, Naz fashion Bug...been there, don't like them......I'm looking for new talent....my cousin is getting married in April....help!

Re: PAKISTANI CLOTHES IN TORONTO

search for "Pakistan" "Pakistani" under Kijiji for GTA locations you will find several ladies selling latest clothes.
    You can also try Nadia Laktawala....charges arm and leg but oufits are beautiful.
    Also try Erums Creations in Oakville, extremely accomodating and nice lady, she will customize wedding outfits for you.
    3364 Raspberry Bush Trail
    Oakville, ON, L6L-6V2 905-847-5119

Comment

Hi Jal_Pari,

Thanks for the reply...how do I reach Nadia Laktawala? I searched kijij, but same old stuff....I need something cotourish..know what I mean? Thanks for the help though, appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by zoyam View Post
        Hi Jal_Pari,

Thanks for the reply...how do I reach Nadia Laktawala? I searched kijij, but same old stuff....I need something cotourish..know what I mean? Thanks for the help though, appreciate it!
        here is her contact:
        (416)-837-1723, she is somewhere in 'sauga

Comment

Originally posted by Jal_Pari View Post
          search for "Pakistan" "Pakistani" under Kijiji for GTA locations you will find several ladies selling latest clothes.
          You can also try Nadia Laktawala....charges arm and leg but oufits are beautiful.
          Also try Erums Creations in Oakville, extremely accomodating and nice lady, she will customize wedding outfits for you.
          3364 Raspberry Bush Trail
          Oakville, ON, L6L-6V2 905-847-5119
          does erums creations carry bridal lehngas?

Comment

Check out this place in northeast Scarborough 416-735-7055 and ask for Shugufta

Comment

Hi. I'm an Islamabad based designer. I'm soon coming to Canada with my Collection INSHAALAH.
              Im looking for the best place to display I would like replies regarding where it would be convenient and the budget of the people.

**please stop posting advertisements where they do not belong. this thread is asking for suppliers in Toronto. when you have a retail location in Toronto, feel free to post your contact details here.**
              Last edited by Muzna; Feb 25, 2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: advertising where it does not belong

Comment

I am interested in a bridal lehnga. Do you have pictures of your past bridal creations so we have an idea?
                Last edited by Muzna; Feb 25, 2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Check out the posts on Bridal under 50 000 rs or somthing I have pix uploaded on them... Cant re do that :S it takes time. I'm from SKCLOTHIER.

Comment

Ask me whose begum just ordered summer cloths

buy latest trends directly from

http://www.sanaullastore.com/

they sell both stitched (by designers) or un-stitched cloths and they ship to Canada too.
                    Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                    Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Originally posted by zoyam View Post
                      Hey Girls,

Any idea where I can find nice pakistani clothes in the GTA? I'm looking for something different, more couture type clothes, latest trends.....I do not want anything from Oriental, Albion, Amira's, Naz fashion Bug...been there, don't like them......I'm looking for new talent....my cousin is getting married in April....help!
                      Hey i am reading this a bit late but just for your admiration for couture wanted you to know.I run the label Zoya Afzaal from montreal.I've studied fashion and breathing it We have the best high end designs that you wont see anywhere on fb.Just now i am launching our wedding pret line.You get to buy gorgeous dresses and sarrees off the rack.We have many design samples for you to choose from and I design custom made clothes for my clients..making sure the dress is for them not the other way around

you can contact me

[email protected]

Comment

Call her she will get/have exactly what you need

416 575 7684

Ask for Rabia Ali

Comment

There's also Saba Apparel and Jamayz.
                          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I have my online shop where I sell original Saim Ali's collection and several outfits designed by me.

You can buy through my Ebay Shop.

Click on this link. I have Shalwar Kameez suits and Cushion covers on sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Besides this, I am coming to Toronto by mid september. I will be bringing Salwar Suits from Generation Boutique, Cynosure, Origins, Threads and Motifs, needle Impressions.

If there is any preference then please do not hesitate to let me know, You can directly mail me at [email protected]

This will be the first time that I will bring outfits to Toronto. Can anyone tell me if there's more market for Unstitched Clothes or Stitched ready made ones?

Thank you

Amina

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alizeh-Boutique/140366409363096

y
                              ou should try this they have a small boutique in scarborough and their clothes are the latest styles

Comment

Working...
                              X