Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do NOT shop here!Caveat emptor/Buyer beware !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do NOT shop here

BEWARE!! There's a facebook page called Rawaha's Collection...AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS!! She claims she makes clothes for many clients overseas but not only are her customer experience skills very poor, she will lie to you multiple times and tell what you want to hear about your clothes. In reality, they are NOTHING like the clothes in the pictures, very cheap material, she'll disappear for long periods of time and you will have no contact with her-so if you have a deadline for your clothes (for a wedding, Eid, whatever), you WILL NOT get it. I should've known something was wrong when her prices were lower than most! This is her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rawahas-col...8088/timeline/

I think she makes mostly replicas but also sells designer lawn etc. She is so dishonest-Contact someone else! I wish there were more honest clothing businesses out there

Comment

Re: Do NOT shop here!Caveat emptor/Buyer beware !

Originally posted by Sara516 View Post
      Wow really??!!! I ordered from her back in 2008-2009, but had a great experience.
      She is lying Sara u know me very well. I never put any random designer work any random girl pic on my page. I do only post my work she is lying and my one of client showed me this link review about me. I don't use paklinks regularly.

Comment

Re: Do NOT shop here!Caveat emptor/Buyer beware !

Originally posted by cyma345
        Shame on you Sana and stop lying!! Allah will show u for this IA!
        her post is being removed. she never supported her allegations with proofs all this time.
        "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Working...
        X