Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do NOT shop here!Caveat emptor/Buyer beware !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do NOT shop here!Caveat emptor/Buyer beware !

So...who are the Frauds that you all have dealt with or know of? I.e.,,,,who to stay away from

Both high end designer and facebook groups...oh and if u have alreayd posted a thread on it, feel free to add hte link as well.

making this a sticky.

a public service.
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: Do NOT shop here

most definetly banwat n more from FB ordered 5 suits from her and all were wrong in some way or other!

Comment

thats what these so called designers do :/ quote people low prices and then in return - they do not provide them good quality :/ I seriously think - those who can't be honest with others should quit this business. atleast they should not fool around people. If people trust them - they should fulfill their promise to make the exact outfits !

Comment

I've heard bad comments about libaas pakistan aswell? a few clients of mine told me that she ran away just like that - took the money of all the clients and literally disappeared :/

Comment

Thanks so much for doing this sara, there were too many threads of who to avoid.. now everyone can post here. All the information should be in one place, one thread.

Comment

^^ Yeh I soo agree with the comment about Libbas Pakistan because her prices at first were ridiculously low!!
            Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Comment

Dear All
              This is the banawat team. We would like to request you to please verify who is splashing mud at who and then make any judgements and give verdicts. We are in no way fraud and have a physical location where any of the person can walk in for placing orders.

We accept payment by paypal and also if you have any relatives in karachi, they can make an appointment with us by calling on 00923212207450 and then come and visit us to see how genuine we are.

As far as those people concerned who have started their OWN businesses and trying to hamper my business to take their own forward, just remmber this quote " WAQT SAY PEHLAY NAHEE AUR NASEEB SAY ZIADA NAHEE" MEANING you will not get anything more than what is in your fate and before the right time.

I have great trust in my God and those who are splasing false propaganda against me will have their heads down as usual and forever.
              NASRUM-MIN'ALLAH-E- WA- FATA'HUN QAREEB (AMEEN)

Thanks
              P.S.
              Location: Apartment J-403, Rufi Lake Drive, Gulistan-e-Joher Block 18, Karachi

Comment

Salam All
                Although i have never ordered from banawat, i have ordered from sobia saleem and from naz fashion bug and also from exquisite indus collection by mahvish jamal, i think all of these designers lack commitment and attention to detail. they keep changing colors and specifications to suit their own needs and cost structure.

I think if someone is genuine, they should provide with their complete physical address and contact details so taht any of our relatives or friends in the city can go and check them out.

Banawat you have impressed me by giving your physical location and like you have said i have been following yours and this other lady's conflict and i think she is just taking out her personal stuff on you to harm your business.

Stay blessed
                Ta

Comment

Hollaaaaa,

I have ordered from banawat. My entire wedding function was dressed and designed by this team. They made clothes for me including shararas and 15 of my family members and i must say the dresses were very very beautiful. How they handled such a load in a minimal time of 20 days was amazing. My wedding date was finalized in such a hurry and preparations in 20 days were impossible and seemed impossible had there been NO Banawat n More.

Thanks to you shagufta for running and organizing such a good team and i am definitely ordering for my brthee in law's wedding coming this fall.

And all of you out there, a friendly note: businesses have ups and downs and there are problems with everyone, but please dont create bad image of pakistani by fighting among ourselves. We should encourage GENUINE enterpreneurs from all over pakistan as trust me, due to these things, foreign buyers get wrong impressions and thats why our coyntry's businesses keep shifting to our neighbours.

So Pleaseeeee stop this and encourage all and yes like s1984 said above all facebook designers should give their physical address so that our friends can go and see who we are actually dealing with.

To end this looong one, Banawat n More Team....you are simply the BESTEST >)>)>)

Comment

Originally posted by s1984 View Post
                    Salam All
                    Although i have never ordered from banawat, i have ordered from sobia saleem and from naz fashion bug and also from exquisite indus collection by mahvish jamal, i think all of these designers lack commitment and attention to detail. they keep changing colors and specifications to suit their own needs and cost structure.

I think if someone is genuine, they should provide with their complete physical address and contact details so taht any of our relatives or friends in the city can go and check them out.

Banawat you have impressed me by giving your physical location and like you have said i have been following yours and this other lady's conflict and i think she is just taking out her personal stuff on you to harm your business.

Stay blessed
                    Ta
                    Originally posted by s1984 View Post
                    Hollaaaaa,

I have ordered from banawat. My entire wedding function was dressed and designed by this team. They made clothes for me including shararas and 15 of my family members and i must say the dresses were very very beautiful. How they handled such a load in a minimal time of 20 days was amazing. My wedding date was finalized in such a hurry and preparations in 20 days were impossible and seemed impossible had there been NO Banawat n More.

Thanks to you shagufta for running and organizing such a good team and i am definitely ordering for my brthee in law's wedding coming this fall.

And all of you out there, a friendly note: businesses have ups and downs and there are problems with everyone, but please dont create bad image of pakistani by fighting among ourselves. We should encourage GENUINE enterpreneurs from all over pakistan as trust me, due to these things, foreign buyers get wrong impressions and thats why our coyntry's businesses keep shifting to our neighbours.

So Pleaseeeee stop this and encourage all and yes like s1984 said above all facebook designers should give their physical address so that our friends can go and see who we are actually dealing with.

To end this looong one, Banawat n More Team....you are simply the BESTEST >)>)>)
                    you forgot to login with another id for your second post better luck next time !

"This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

^ LOL

Comment

Originally posted by prototype View Post
                        you forgot to login with another id for your second post better luck next time !

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by prototype View Post

haha!
                          Style & Kraft

Comment

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA OMG that was so sad !!! haha

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
                              X