Desi women dress shops in Atlanta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desi women dress shops in Atlanta.

Any recommendations ? Wife has to go to a wedding and needs new dresses. All help will be apprecaited.
    Fools never disagree.

Re: Desi women dress shops in Atlanta.

Yes! I know a great place for you try. We have a close family friend who runs a boutique in her home (Image Boutique Shop). Her name is Surinder, I will PM you her number. She has amazing clothes at great prices. I am making all my shadi joras with her!

It is not easy to find nice stuff in Atlanta, I know!
    III XV MMIX

Comment

Originally posted by somehowcollide View Post
      Yes! I know a great place for you try. We have a close family friend who runs a boutique in her home (Image Boutique Shop). Her name is Surinder, I will PM you her number. She has amazing clothes at great prices. I am making all my shadi joras with her!

It is not easy to find nice stuff in Atlanta, I know!
      Oh ok thank you , thank you , now I know what your PM was about. Sorry I got confused. Thanks for you insight.
      So I and my wife and my daughter were there in Atlanta last Saturday. They did lots of shadi shopping. There is another one coming in Summer too and I am sure they will drag me to Atlanta again , I can surely use your tips for the next shopping spree.

Oh and that global mall uff. Smelled so heavenly of Pakora all over. We did not buy anything from there because all the clothes and dressed smelled like pakora too.
      Last edited by Mirch; Dec 14, 2008, 07:03 AM.
      Fools never disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
        Oh ok thank you , thank you , now I know what your PM was about. Sorry I got confused. Thanks for you insight.
        So I and my wife and my daughter were there in Atlanta last Saturday. They did lots of shadi shopping. There is another one coming in Summer too and I am sure they will drag me to Atlanta again , I can surely use your tips for the next shopping spree.

Oh and that global mall uff. Smelled so heavenly of Pakora all over. We did not buy anything from there because all the clothes and dressed smelled like pakora too.
        I'm sorry I was too late then! The good news is that Surinder will take orders or answer inquiries by email too, and always has her camera ready to take pictures. Anytime I try stuff on she takes pictures of me wearing the items and emails them to me later.

[email protected] Mall. I couldn't agree with you more!
        Last edited by somehowcollide; Dec 17, 2008, 11:21 PM.
        III XV MMIX

Comment

I've had a few people send me PMs regarding Surinder/Image Boutique's work. As I mentioned before, she always takes pictures of us modeling her clothes so that we can view them later. These are the outfits that I choose out for myself, they are suited to my taste and aren't a whole representation of the clothes she offers; there is a lot of variety at her shop.

She sells both Indian and Pakistani clothes. And does custom order work as well. Her prices are really, really reasonable. She sells mens and womens clothes. Casual, party and bridal. She also takes custom orders. I am making my shadi joras from her as are my in-laws.

Anyway, enjoy. The outfits below range from $175-$250 from what I recall. The are not fitted to my size either, however I found that the general cut of the clothes are very nice.

Last edited by somehowcollide; Dec 17, 2008, 11:34 PM.
          III XV MMIX

Comment

I also want to add some pictures of a sari that my MIL liked. I couldn't tell you the exact cost but I believe it to be around $275-$300 (great price for the amount of detailed work, really.)

Please PM me for her contact info as I know that posting it here is a violation of forum rules.

a closer look at the blouse

III XV MMIX

Comment

Re: Desi women dress shops in Atlanta.

Hi somehowcollide,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by Arysha View Post
                Hi somehowcollide,

Thanks a lot for your reply!
                No problem Arysha!
                III XV MMIX