Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which website do you use to

send meal deals to Karachi?

My cousin is turning 12 MASHALLAH on November 29 and I'd like to send her and her siblings a pizza or KFC meal...This would be the first time my sending something like this off internet and would like to get some suggestions...
    So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Re: Which website do you use to

i know im replying after your cousin's birthday date! but...i used tohfay.com thrice to send meal deals, eid cakes/mithaai to my parents and so far the experience has been great. You can specify what date you want the package to arrive at their doorstep and they'll do just that. their customer service is very good too.
    "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

no way!! i didnt kno such thing existed!!
      i can send my fiance a cake for his birthdayy so they really send it on the day u want them to?

Comment

^^yes
        "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

thanks

Comment

Americans feeding their crappiest food to Pakistanis....sad sad sad! And pakis eating it like its Salwa from heaven....even sadder!

Comment

^^^ WTH?

PErhaps, you should limit frying your brain to shopping online for kaprey
              Last edited by wishkamar; Dec 6, 2008, 04:52 PM.
              So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Comment

Originally posted by shoponline4kaprey View Post
                Americans feeding their crappiest food to Pakistanis....sad sad sad! And pakis eating it like its Salwa from heaven....even sadder!
                FYI, those website don't send any meals that have been cooked/prepared in U.S.A or any other country other than Pakistan for that matter but what they do is that they place an order at restaurants/fast food joints that are located right in Pakistan and those places deliver to your desired address? Makes sense?

P.S. I am not in U.S.

Comment

Ok - so if you don't like fried food - try sending Chicken Tikka - or Nihari - Tohfay can customize your deal - Or if you still want more - send them a Grocery Package! ha ha ha!

Comment

Working...
                  X