What do u think.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do u think.......

i have noticed alot of peeps come on GS to advertise they are home based designers or can get clothes made, and put up pictures of what they can get made etc...

i wanted to ask everyone if they have brought outfit's from these peeps, if so how did they come out?

the thing tht gets me is these peeps usually be new to GS, so how can we trust tht the clothes they show us, are genuine, and not just copied and pasted from another site. How can we give money over to a complete stranger, and trust tht they will send out the clothes....

What do u think peeps.....

Re: What do u think.......

The first step is to actually talk to them. And i mean really talk to them, outside of GS, like emails or even phone calls (calling is so cheap and easy these days, theres like zero risk involveed). get to know them, most of the time the way a person sounds on here is much different than on the phone (i've noticed this especially with ppl living in pakistan). Calling is so cheap and easy, ther'es no risk involved and its not like ull be paying them $$$$ just to call. after the initial conversations, you should trust your instinct...
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Re: What do u think.......

I say never order without references! NEVER EVER DO IT ONLINE IF you dont alreay know the person or a close relative who says it's ok to order.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516 View Post
        The first step is to actually talk to them. And i mean really talk to them, outside of GS, like emails or even phone calls (calling is so cheap and easy these days, theres like zero risk involveed). get to know them, most of the time the way a person sounds on here is much different than on the phone (i've noticed this especially with ppl living in pakistan). Calling is so cheap and easy, ther'es no risk involved and its not like ull be paying them $$$$ just to call. after the initial conversations, you should trust your instinct...

i spoke to Hira from Fashion veer, and if like me anyone else spoke to her they will agree with me she comes across as a very trustable person. But she still ran off with my money..

Comment

Working...
        X