WHICH CLOTHING WEBSITE HAS THE BEST PRICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHICH CLOTHING WEBSITE HAS THE BEST PRICES

We've all shopped from almost every website therefore now's the time to help each other compare prices. From highest to lowest, from crazy to insane to unbelievable to get out of here!

Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
    We've all shopped from almost every website therefore now's the time to help each other compare prices. From highest to lowest, from crazy to insane to unbelievable to get out of here!
    well its not just about price but product as well.

Comment

well, zarian.pk has the best prices but do NOT order from there! they're a big time fraudulent business. indus fashions has insanely high prices. the bottom line is that basically everyone is taking advantage of you just because you can not go to pakistan and get everything made yourself. the best deals, of course, are in pak.

Comment

Re: WHICH CLOTHING WEBSITE HAS THE BEST PRICES

Yeah that's true, but what can we do? The highest prices are at bargello I think. They are insane! I heard prices at theheer are pretty reasonable too but whenever I try opening the website it's down.

Comment

Originally posted by dawn77 View Post
          well, zarian.pk has the best prices but do NOT order from there! they're a big time fraudulent business. indus fashions has insanely high prices. the bottom line is that basically everyone is taking advantage of you just because you can not go to pakistan and get everything made yourself. the best deals, of course, are in pak.
          i dont agree with assumption, although you havent mentioned us but for the sake of an argument, our prices arent low as well but the end product that is delivered cant be bought in pakistan in similar material and craftsmanship in same range very conveniently.

its the craftsmanship that matters not price when it comes to speciality clothing.

Comment

I have ordered from HinaB several times. According to others, her pricing may be very high, but the craftmanship and quality of kaam has always been very clean and stitching very good. She's done a good job copying pictures I email to her. As for pricing, it is high for Pakistan, but I am comparing to my local department stores, which would charge a lot more for same type of kurti.

I have ordered lots of kurtis this year, but currently have an order going with her for a few full suits based off pictures. They should be arriving in December. Once I get them, I'll try to post original picture and actual suit and price.

Comment

Lara..... by all means, PLEASE DO post your outfits after you receive them. I've always been curious about HinaB's site.

Comment

I have some kurti pictures I should post. I will try to get those photographed and posted when my toddler goes to bed. She's very much awake right now.

Comment

Working...
                X