MY EXPERIENCE WITH GS HOME BASED DESIGNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY EXPERIENCE WITH GS HOME BASED DESIGNERS

This is the most important thread, there are so many home based designers advertising on GS these days that it's very confusing to pick one. Have you placed orders with any of these homies?

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH GS HOME BASED DESIGNERS

I just ordered three dresses from Prototype...and they were just what I expected....I definitely recommend her =)

Comment

hello alishaht, I ordered with angel wings, the stuff was good I posted pictures aswell. Can you post some pictures for us, as you must ve noticed Im kapra crazy I wanna looky looky look!!!!!!

Comment

ouch, the green one is from pakifairy .. oh well thats how business works.

Comment

yeah. we are talking about home based designers who try to COPY from pics,etc.
          "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

hey .. its ok .. the final work is good and worth it, is that 17000 for all 3 suits ?

Comment

yes. 17K for 3 suits.
              "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

prototype these are most wonderful copies of dresses i have ever seen! well done!

Comment

thanks

Comment

phototype do u have more samples??? plz pm if u like...r u still in lahore? n have to done any bridal outfits...plz show pic?

Comment

well done, prototype.

Comment

i'm going to be ordering from her too, IA. her prices seem to be the most reasonable. i'm just waiting for her to put up more pics. she's currently working on a wedding order for someone from TX you see.

Comment

Working...
                        X