X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY EXPERIENCE WITH UTSAVSAREES

Discuss your experience with utsavsarees

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH www.UTSAVSAREES.com

i ordered from them once like 2 yrs ago, and they took a long time to deliver and then they didn't deliver one suit as well. then AFTER I ASKED they gave a refund for the suit that was not delivered.

Comment

Oh, atleast they refunded! Did the dresses come out nice? The quality?

Comment

please do not post 10 threads seperately. you can post your experiences together, condensed in one thread. not 10 threads with all capital lettesr as headings, seriously wth

Comment

they are being posted seperately cause they are all for different websites. If they were all for one I wouldnt have opened 10 of em.

Comment

Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
            they are being posted seperately cause they are all for different websites. If they were all for one I wouldnt have opened 10 of em.

Comment

my experience was good, delivery was fast, the product was of good quality but looked better in pics.

Comment

that's always the case with websites, always looks better on them than in person! I ve heard good things about prices at utsav. You think ordering 2 casual outfits from here is a good idea? I'm looking and I'm tempted.
                Last edited by kapracrazy; Nov 24, 2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

this is from utsav, came out pretty fancy eh?? bhabi made them do a custom SHALWAR KAMEEZ!!!!!! She told them that we need to order 55 sarees and real quick so they must do this shalwar kameez for us I know it's not a very nice thing to do but it was fun.

Comment

^ very pretty!!
                    ~*~*~Hum Kisi Ka Bhi Dil Torr De
                    Kisko Aadhe Raste Mein Chorr De
                    To Usko Bhi Duniya Kehti Hai Ada~*~*~

Comment

If you are dis-satisfied with Utsav try Sareez for Bridal Sarees, Wedding Sarees, Traditional Sarees, Designer Sarees, Embroidered Sarees, Salwar Kameez. Really this guys are offering best designer and embroidered sarees, salwar kameez and lehenga cholis at very competitive price.

Comment

i ordered a saree from utsaav and they were great. They delivered on time and packing was nice. The saree looked exactly like it did in the picture too. And they were really attentive too because on my order i wrote short sleeves but wrote in 7 inches for the lenght. And the next day i had email from them asking about the sleeves since in their system 7 inches were half sleeves. So overall i thought they were really quick and professional.

Comment

Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post

this is from utsav, came out pretty fancy eh?? bhabi made them do a custom SHALWAR KAMEEZ!!!!!! She told them that we need to order 55 sarees and real quick so they must do this shalwar kameez for us I know it's not a very nice thing to do but it was fun.

How much????

Comment

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH UTSAVSAREES

I ordered a very low priced Sari ($25) from Utsav. The experience was good and the blouse stitching was amazing...like it fit was phenomenal and so comfy, but in terms of actual quality of the Sari it was like you get what you pay for, the sari material and kaam were not great. The delivery was $30 I think so more than the price of the sari! I find their website and search ability also kind of difficult but if you send an email I've found a response very fast.

Comment

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH UTSAVSAREES

who's ordered from the uk?!

Comment

Working...
                              X