• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY EXPERIENCE WITH INDUSMART

Discuss your experience with indusmart here

Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
    Discuss your experience with indusmart here
    just to inform you that i had asked the MODS to change the title of the thread (remove URL From title), just indus*mart should be fine.

i hope it wont be an issue with the guppies.

Comment

re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH INDUSMART / indusmart.com

actually that aint fair, then I guess it should be removed from all other websites aswell

Comment

Originally posted by junaid001 View Post
        just to inform you that i had asked the MODS to change the title of the thread (remove URL From title), just indus*mart should be fine.

i hope it wont be an issue with the guppies.
        why does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Colourful eyes View Post
          why does it matter?
          it had higher probability of creating issues for our search engine optimization work.

Comment

If you get bad reviews that is right?

Comment

I ordered an outfit and should be receiving it in a couple days. I'll let ya'll know.

So far, customer service communications have been very very good.

Comment

my bhabi used to order from indus mart alott, the service is good.

Comment

Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
                  If you get bad reviews that is right?
                  not really in any case either good or bad reviews as outlined in previous post.

there is already a thread regarding us http://www.paklinks.com/gs/bazaar-ta...u-s-m-r-t.html

Comment

Originally posted by junaid001 View Post
                    it had higher probability of creating issues for our search engine optimization work.

u mean the way fashion veer pops up in the search engines...

becoz tht's exactly wat happened to me, and the way i found this forum...
                    Last edited by CE; Nov 23, 2008, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colourful eyes View Post
                      u mean the way fashion veer pops up in the search engines...

becoz tht's exactly wat happened to me, and the way i found this forum...
                      Partly yes..
                      but thats it for this issue i guess we shouldnt ruin the thread further.

Comment

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH INDUSMART / indusmart.com

hey guyz/gals!

well, my experience, hmmm, not too well, its betta if i had gone to tariq road in karachi or any cheap indian shop here in los angeles rather than goin to indus mart...

in short, cheap stuff, third class quality, bad customer service, and no respect to customers. there are many indian sites are doing the same work so it is something very usual to indus mart, well, i liked the word someone quoted in this form "IN DUST MART" haha, really fits... sorry to offend but this is the fact... forgive me if someone gets hurt! cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by saeemakhan View Post
                          hey guyz/gals!

well, my experience, hmmm, not too well, its betta if i had gone to tariq road in karachi or any cheap indian shop here in los angeles rather than goin to indus mart...

in short, cheap stuff, third class quality, bad customer service, and no respect to customers. there are many indian sites are doing the same work so it is something very usual to indus mart, well, i liked the word someone quoted in this form "IN DUST MART" haha, really fits... sorry to offend but this is the fact... forgive me if someone gets hurt! cheers.
                          please quote your order number..

Comment

Thanks to the Mods,,, here are new rules for posting..
                            please quote your order number with your raves/ positive review or Rants/negative review/problems you faced with us to make transparency, other wise your posts would be deleted.

thanks for your co-operation.

Comment

Working...
                            X