X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY EXPERIENCE WITH FASHIONVEER

Discuss your experience with fashionveer here

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH www.FASHIONVEER.com

I had a really bad experience wid fashion veer, stay away, simple!!

Comment

what happened?

Comment

I actually had a thread on this a while back, I have no more energy to go on about it in detail, she basically took my money and gave me nothing and then ignored emails etc then basically I was told the company has now gone bust and I have lost my money!!
        allah shall teach her a lesson!!

Comment

sorry to hear about your experience, be more careful while ordering online in the future.

Comment

Not again !

Comment

ok i think we should let it go now. yes, we had abad experience but she is trying to settle it now which not alot of people do. So, just forget it now guys. I think thats enough and sometimes people do things not because they want to but maybe because sometimes circumstances don't give them another choice. I mean, to be quiet honest, she did make really nice clothes...the ones that she made at first for me...and they were cheap.
              and im actually very impressed that someone would go ahead and actually try very hard to settle a dispute like this... people usually just leave.

Comment

Hi, my sister ordered from fashion veer last summer... really ugly clothes they make, but the turnaround time was not that long. maybe they were in rush to make my sister's clothes that is why she had a horrible experience. funny part of this purchase was the fitting of both top and bottom... she hardly entered in the trousers hahaha and then kameez was like BIG HELL... my mum altered the entire suit but couldn't alter the trousers, similarly, it was so hard to alter the sleeves as the sleeves had embroidery on cuffs and my mum could not dare to alter it. She had to wear it on my cousin's wedding with lots of alterations. I don't know how come they made the trousers so short and kameez so big... Maybe they had jumbpled up the trousers with someone else's order but the tag had the same name on it, I am just curious what happened.... They havne't yet answered my emails except for one email saying that they will investigate it. and it's been long time now... investigations in pakistan take long time and resultant outcomes are ZERO... So we better shut off

Comment

I really feel sorry about you Sana... may Allah give them hidayat to deal with their customers honestly... it's just upsetting me too... I've been customer to other websites from India and Pakistan like Manish Malhotra and Bargello they are not as bad as Fashion Veer, they should be ashamed to leave you upset.

may allah prevent us from crappers like fashion veer.

Anyway, smile and forget that what world has done to you. there are plenty of other things to do and forget this pain.

Cheers my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by kiranhassan View Post
                    ok i think we should let it go now. yes, we had abad experience but she is trying to settle it now which not alot of people do. So, just forget it now guys. I think thats enough and sometimes people do things not because they want to but maybe because sometimes circumstances don't give them another choice. I mean, to be quiet honest, she did make really nice clothes...the ones that she made at first for me...and they were cheap.
                    and im actually very impressed that someone would go ahead and actually try very hard to settle a dispute like this... people usually just leave.
                    she's trying to settle it now??

helllooooooo ... iv not got my money back!!!

So NO! she is not trying to settle it ... maybe for those that are giving her too much grief ... perhaps she is .. But she aint with me ...

As far as I'm concerned ... she is a FRAUD!!!

Took my money and gave nothing in return ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kiranhassan View Post

ok we should let it go cause she is sorting it wid u??????
                        hello, wat happened about im gonna do this and that,
                        just cause she has told u to go to the bank and get a refund does'nt make what she did ok, have u even got the money back once you have your money in your hands defend her.
                        she is proberly sittin their right now laughin her head off
                        she proberly has'nt got no business and is now tryin to play games wid u, come on girl wake up.
                        and make sure whatever happens dont give her your bank details, cause I think she is gonna scam u again!!

Comment

Hmmm, interesting stuff, too soon to say what's going to happen, I sense another big forum fight coming up

Comment

Originally posted by kapracrazy View Post
                            Hmmm, interesting stuff, too soon to say what's going to happen, I sense another big forum fight coming up
                            nah, she's too chicken to come back!

Comment

It would be interesting if she did!! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X