MY EXPERIENCE WITH BARGELLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY EXPERIENCE WITH BARGELLO

Dicuss your experiences about bargello here.

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH www.BARGELLO.com

I love all your postings today. We need to know!!

Comment

Thanks, this will help us get seperate reviews for every website.

Comment

Here is my expereince with Bargello.

Quality of swtiching - excellent
        Quality of kapra - excellent
        Sizing - The shirts were great but one shalwar were short in one outfits
        Pricing: Pretty Expensive - they don't bargain, they don't give any money back
        Shipment: They charge 30-50 dollars.
        Customer Service: Average

However the kaam/colors was not EXACTLY same as reflected in the pictures. here are the three outfits that I ordered. WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!

Blue Outfit - It was missing piping on the chawks as reflected in the picture
        Orange Outfits - There was a lot on my shirt that is not shown in the picture
        Maroon Outfit - The bottom sizing was off and it was orangish instead of goldish as shown as stated. The color combination didn't work well

Bottom Line - If you are going to spend that much money you might as well get what you like. The details that make an outfit were not there and in my opinion they were not WORTH the price I paid for them.

I ended up wearing the outfits but not LOVING them. They are copying desginers outfits - and they are not designers making the outfits and they did not copy very well.

D790 Pakistani Party Wear, Designer Trouser Dress Party Wear

D598 Shalwar Kameez for Mehandi, Mehndi Event, Designer Dress Party Wear

D346 Shalwar Kameez for Formal and Party Wear Party Wear

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

soory for the repost
          A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Hey, yeah I completely agree bargello does not believe in customer support and/or bargaining. The prices are very high. I think it's mainly cause they ve set a place in the market and bargello people dont go nowhere else. I have a friend who is a bargello freak and most of the time her outfits come out nice. Crazy pricing!

Comment

Hi, I have been purchasing from Bargello since 2006 and my overall experience was just good except for one case which happened to my dupatta. It had light sequins work and I expected a heavy sequins work, when I contacted Bargello they promised to offer a free dupatta with heavy sequins work with my next purchase. I received it with my next purchase and then my complaint was removed. I agree that the prices are little bit expensive but the finishing, quality of stitching and fabrics are nice. I even ordered from Manish Malhotra and the colour didn't turn out perfect. She adviced that the colours are slightly modified by the photographers plus there is a difference between the views of naked eyes and picture.

They don't bargain but I feel confident that I am not being ripped off, they have the same policy for all customers. But they should bring different offers time to time so that we can enjoy BIG savings After all we are working too hard to earn money and we deserve big savings...

Comment

Hello Ladies,

njgal and Momina.Begum,

Thank you for your comments and opinions. Do either of you ladies have photos of the finished work from Bargello that you can upload so I can see what you ordered, and how it turned out?

Comment

Originally posted by earth-childe View Post
                  Hello Ladies,

njgal and Momina.Begum,

Thank you for your comments and opinions. Do either of you ladies have photos of the finished work from Bargello that you can upload so I can see what you ordered, and how it turned out?
                  I'd love to upload but I don't know how to do it... Can you help me?

This forum doesn't allow me to leave a URL in my post...

Comment

For uploading pictures I checked FAQ, and found this:

How do I upload pictures?
                    Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.

How do I use albums?
                    Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel (paklinks. com/gs/usercp.php), and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion all. Until previously the overall consensus was to run far, far away from this company.

But you've offered some different points of view.
                      III XV MMIX

Comment

Hey guys off topic. When I try to upload pics, it says invalid name. Anyways I heard the same thing about Bargello and never ordered from them. Prices seem really high though, I'd rather just get the stuff from the real designer....

Comment

I havent been here for a weeka nd all my threads are gone??? What's going on?

Comment

the forum has been cleaned up

Comment

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH BARGELLO

Every suit sold on bargello is more than overpriced.. no offence but they just copy everything from the designers and if converted you can easily get the same this from the original designer!! Also add the shipping!.. thats really too much..

Comment

Working...
                              X