Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan Direct Dial card from Raza.com

hi guys,
    Raza.com has this new calling card that lets you make calls both from Canada/US AND Pakistan. The only thing is that you can only use it from a land line PK. Has anyone tried it? or have your family in Pakistan tried it to call you ?

PS. And the interesting thing is .... calls made FROM Pakistan are billed at a cheaper rate!!! Calls made FROM Canada are billed at the double the price.

Re: Pakistan Direct Dial card from Raza.com

well there is new prepaid phone card P.T.C.L. where they can call from pakistan to america as local number it is very cheap. for $3 it is 42 minutes.

Comment

from pakistan to canada and america you can call 2 rupees per minute.....

Comment

Originally posted by dogger
        from pakistan to canada and america you can call 2 rupees per minute.....
        Is that the rate when calling from a cell??? wow that's cheap....
        my fiance calls me sometimes from his cell and I start to panic after 3 minutes b/c i think it must cost an arm an a leg.... but 2 RS per minute is not bad...

Comment

Originally posted by usman39003
          well there is new prepaid phone card P.T.C.L. where they can call from pakistan to america as local number it is very cheap. for $3 it is 42 minutes.
          where can you get this ? Is it available in North America or only Pakistan?

Comment

no it is available in america i buy it. very goood card voice is clear ok look at this from that $3 phone card i call pakistan gives me 26 minutes they call me it gives 42 minutes P.T.C.L. good card try it. some desi uncle store would have it.

Comment

logooo ... try this new card from
              call4sale.com
              i think this is better then razacom...and i feel the voice quality is better too !!!
              Jism bhi aur jaan bhi nahin

Ragoon kai andheroon ko, insaf chahiya
              Ranjish-e-khoon ko bhi, makan chahiya

Comment

really?

Comment

Direct dial choro bhai check www . callpakistandirect . com unlimited incoming calls from Pakistan.

Unlimited calls from Pakistan + 60 minutes form Pakistan Free . $49.99 ka package hein but I brought them one more customer and they are giving for $39.99 , or customer refer par 60 minute free beh hein.

I recommend the service.

Comment

I use www.click2dial.net (Get-Call option)

I have a number given to me that is a local Pakistan number (in my case, Karachi). When my family calls from Karachi, they just dial 701-#### (which is MY number provided by this service) but it rings me here in the States. Cost? Local call charges for Karachi for them, $35 a month for me, which is dirt cheap since I was paying well over $100 in the past. Voice quality is solid.

I also happen to have Vonage here in the States so I forward calls to my office or other relatives they want to talk to all the time. It's like they're calling from the States.

Comment

I have come across this service

call pakistan direct . com
                      and I am very impressed with the quality of sound. I currently have the device package and would definately recommand it.

And I tired their NON-Device pakcage too for Unlimted Calls from Pakistan to US and its awesome too ... but with device package you can also call to Pakistan and recieve unlimited calls from there...

Its worth giving a try and if it really helped somebody post me a reply... I l be glad to know...

thank you.

Comment

I live in the US and use Payless2Call.com for calling Pakistan and India. They have a great rate, helpful customer service, great features and fantastic quality. The call quality is as good as a domestic call. I just use my credit card for creating and recharging the account.

Comment

Working...
                        X