X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wedding cards

are you promoting your business?

Re: wedding cards

Cute! But they will cost quite a bit to mail out!
    Zara phir say kehna-

Comment

the one you posted is very nice

but the ones on the site are okay...

Comment

i love these rolling cards...
        Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

^ yup!

but i couldnt find em on the site

Comment

To anyone considering these; I wouldn't go this route. They look cute - but in actuality they never turn out as cute. Firstly, the paper it is showing you in the pic is a thick stock, which means that the card will be all rolled up and hence filled with wrinkles/lines and won't stay unrolled for the recipient to view. I've seen this firsthand.

If you want to go the scroll route, then the traditional ones on the thinner stock(and yes, cheaper material ) are the way to go in the sense that they actually reach the recipient still looking decent. But then you've invested money in something that looks pretty from afar, but not from up close.

Comment

anon - whenver marriage take place in my fantasy land *sigh

I plan on taking these and putting my own ideas and get them made. To get these made from that place is going to be quiet expensive - But if one does their research i am sure you can find things as subsitute and much more..
              Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

yeh rolling card, to sehi shodoN wala lagta he Simple cards zyada nice lagte hain!

Comment

Working...
                X