but give you headaches
      from the backlight.

look in google

Comment

Re: LCD or Plasma?

Depends on your space.

My rule of thumb advice.

Below 40" - LCD
        Between 40-50" - Plasma (LCD can get really pricey)
        More than 50" - Projection DLP

In price / inch comparison Projection rules, though you can't hang them on a wall and they are heavy.

Lastly, if you can wait, then 30 days after Super Bowl, TV prices will come down pretty sharply. Super Bowl is the biggest TV selling event, and they tend to not reduce prices right away because of 30 day price guarantee at most electronic shops. (This is for US customers only, ofcourse)
        "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Panasonic just announced 103 inches plasma @ CES, amazing! LG and Samsung are falling behind an inch

Comment

SXRD is the way to go, you'll forget plasma, LCD, DLP or any other technology

Comment

Thanks for your replies.

Faisal your reply helped but i am not in states but will consider your suggestions otherwise.

Thanks Todd, SRXD is new but its gonna take time for its prices to come down to an acceptable level, right?

Comment

Originally posted by esecallum
                but give you headaches
                from the backlight.

look in google
                nope Sir not anymore, you are talking about technology way back i.e. 3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler.Bing
                  Thanks Todd, SRXD is new but its gonna take time for its prices to come down to an acceptable level, right?
                  When I bought the new house, I contacted this company called Appliance Canada and they offered me the TV (when it was not even released for general public) for an introductory price which was still $1700 less than retail value. If you are in Canada then I can help you get the same deal. Let me know...

Comment

for rest of the Janta > SXRD is the only projection TV which offers true HD i.e. 1080i, something only offered by plasma till its release

Comment

Working...
                    X