Cheap UK Mobile phones offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap UK Mobile phones offer

If anyone was thinking of getting a new phone in UK seen some great offers on:

http://www.phatfonez.com

got the samsung D500 @ 2.99 for 11 months 200 x-net mins
    Moto v3 razor @ 1.99 for 12 monthst at 2.99 x-net mins or
    6230i @ 99p 12 months.

Apparantly offer until end of this month. Prices on other networks and phones not bad either.
    Last edited by risc; May 24, 2005, 01:36 PM.

Re: Cheap UK Mobile phones offer

rip off

Comment

Why not share with us all whats not a rip off ?

Comment

Originally posted by risc
        If anyone was thinking of getting a new phone in UK seen some great offers on:

http://www.phatfonez.com

got the samsung D500 @ 2.99 for 11 months 200 x-net mins
        Moto v3 razor @ 1.99 for 12 monthst at 2.99 x-net mins or
        6230i @ 99p 12 months.

Apparantly offer until end of this month. Prices on other networks and phones not bad either.
        All sounds well...but always read the small print Risc.

The amount you pay monthly is usually for the first 11/12months of the 18 month contract that you will be signing up for. After the initial year, you will be liable to pay the full monthly charge!
        Thats the trick of the trade and unfortunately some people miss this point and fall for the trap!

Comment

True. Have a good read of the small print.

I used to sell mobile phones at work so know exactly how the operators and distributors work. The offers I put are still very cheap taking into account the 18 month contract. Also dealt with these lot before they send it next day and do give you cashback. Part of CarPhone Warehouse so you can take your recipet go into carphone warehouse shop with any problems.

The 6230 is their with 6 months free line rental on a 12 month contract. Efficetively half price. Another good one is the Moto C975 2.99 for with 600 mins for 12 monthos on a 12 month contract.

Comment

Working...
          X