Designer Phone Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Designer Phone Numbers

I have searched and searched and still can't find Sana and Safinaz OR Faiza Samee's number...if any of you can please help me out with this I will forveer be grateful.

Re: Designer Phone Numbers

hmmm.... i dont think either of those 2 have websites...
    try visage.. go to designers.. there u can email any designer u want... usually they do answer....
    standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

i've tried that and it works....but sana and safinaz and faiza smee arent listed there!

Comment

Does Anyone Know If Hsy Has A Studioin Karachi For His Bridal Wear? Thanks

Comment

i heard that hsy, karma, mehdi were opening up a combined studio in karachi on zamzama but i'm not sure if it has already opened or not.

Comment

i checked on hsy's website and it says they have a shop on zamzama! i wish they r open

Comment

since ure looking for bridal designers... the best outta the rest has to be Bege's... amazing amazing quality and designs.. very distinctive look... i love hsy designs.. but his bridal outfits are very party-ish.. doesnt have the dulhan look to it... otherwise i love him :love:

Comment

bege's is awesome BUT i believe they r based out of lahore....i go to karaci soo that sucks u know....do you know how much HSY is...like can u get a decent outfit for 1 lakh? I like mehdi a lot too but once in in lahore!

Comment

hmm.. ive never looked at the pricing of hsy garments... so no help there :s but im sure its gonna be right up there with all the otehr designers... but i do think u can get something for 1 lakh tho.. it sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by maxmara786
                    bege's is awesome BUT i believe they r based out of lahore....i go to karaci soo that sucks u know....do you know how much HSY is...like can u get a decent outfit for 1 lakh? I like mehdi a lot too but once in in lahore!
                    one lakh is too much for a wedding outfit maybe you can get something made yourself instead of buying a designer outfit. my sister designed her own outfit and it cost $400.00 plus the guy told us later that bege's really liked her outfit and had copied it. so its not worth paying lakhs for a designer outfit when you can get your own made for so much less.

Comment

Hi ! Maxmara .;
                      I had been through this portal and had got u in search of a designer who could do a bridal outfit for you... Well.. first let me introduce you.. My name is Hussain.IQ
                      and I'm a budding Fashion and Costume designer here in Karachi and work only on appointment basis only... I've worked with Deepak Perwani and NadYa MistrY.. and have done several ad-campaigns and videos like ( Reema's Pepsi Commercial, Fuzon's Khamaaj Video etc etc )..i've juss started out my thing recently rite now i'm working on a very low scale and also working for a fashion house in Pakistan...and i do work on bridals and also supply my clothes to U.S.A and Canada..........and .....inshallah' in coming months i'm going to launch my self officially ..Since, u've been wondering for a designer who could do a bridal outfit for u.....i think it could possibly be if u see my pieces of samples and i could design according to ure personality and ure taste ....
                      i know it's quiet difficult to trust in new person... but if a person who is experienced and and knows his job well doesn't make any difference ... and first of all a designer who understands the taste of his customer and his/her persona ....

well... i think it's too much ...now it's all upto you... atleast you should see my work for once and i hope u'll be satisfied with my work and the quality what I'm giving to my customers ...and i hope u'll surely like it ....well... i'm not blowing my own trumpet but they are people who say that there is some international feel in my work ....coz i work according to the international trends set by the designers but again theres a matter of opinion ...

If you are interested then U can Contact me through E-mail: [email protected]

Tel : 021-2225393

well... waiting for your reply ...See ya

Comment

hussainIQ i think we would all love to see samples of your work is it possible for you to post some pics here? i'm wondering what your designs look like because you worked with nadya mistry and deepak perwani and personally i think they are the 2 worst designers in pakistan. in fact i knew nadya and she stole one of my tailors and hired him to work for her.........

Comment

i would love to see some samples too...i personally like deepak's men's collection..but i find nadya to be very unprofessional and way too funky for any normal wear

Comment

I know this pretty much a dead topic...but I just wanted to share my experience with all you Guppies regarding Hussain IQ...
                            All I can say is WOW
                            I contacted him after reading his post and ordered a formal dress, a few party wears and some casuals...I just recieved the parcel yesterday and the dresses are absolutely stunning! He is very talented and creative...and his work speaks for itself...the dresses are modern (as that is the taste that I expressed to him for myself) and the formal dress has modern cuts...but very traditional and antique kaam...the color combos are beautiful and each dress is unique. The fabrics he uses are very high quality and his prices are very good too.
                            Anyways I would definately recommed that you give him a try, he designs each dress according to the person wearing it...so you will have an original piece according to your own taste...I am sure in a few years he will be very big in the Pakistani fashion industry!
                            Good luck Hussain!!!
                            Thanks again for the beautiful dresses!
                            PS- I will try to post some pics in a few days!
                            Don't look towards the sky
                            Cause there's no heaven above
                            Don't look down beneath your feet
                            There's no hell below
                            But heaven and hell exist within
                            Heaven is what you make it and
                            Hell is what you're going through

Comment

Oh!
                              I'm really overwhelmed ! Thanks alot...Thank you Annie....that u liked my work
                              Thanks once again ...
                              Hussain.IQ

Comment

Working...
                              X