which is the cheapest way to ship children's urdu books from Pak to Aus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which is the cheapest way to ship children's urdu books from Pak to Aus

I've been looking at getting my daughter interested in urdu story books and can't find them where I live. I see there is a lot of option in Pk.

Also, to consider is I don't want to be 4x in shipping than the actual cost of the book. So, anybody have options which are worth exploring.

thanks

Shipping to australia is expensive. At least 2x and normally 3x what it would cost to ship from Pakistan to say US and UK. However, you can check if there is any cargo services available. Skynet has relatively lower rates as well and so does postal service.
    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

Pakistan post, by all means

Comment

Since such books are cheap and you won't regret if they never reached you so that calls for giving Pakistan Post a chance.

P.S: Less than 10 months ago Murad Saeed was ranked Lumber one for his performance regarding Pakistan Post.

Comment

^ You have to be here to understand the progress pak post's actually made

The question was always about the cheapest service in pakistan. I've never lost a single package/letter sent through pak post

Comment

Working...
          X