Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistani eBayers are selling vintage rare watches like Casio Seiko Citizen on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani eBayers are selling vintage rare watches like Casio Seiko Citizen on eBay

Hi, hope all forum members are well, This is my first post on this forum and i write this post for vintage watches hobbyists so i choose Bazaar Talk Section on this forum, Actually i am looking for hobbyists who collect vintage rare retro classic antique digital watches and Ana-digi watches from brands like Casio, Seiko, Citizen, Rado, Omega and other Swiss and Japanese brands. I am taking about original/genuine branded watches not fake/replica watches.

In these days i saw many Pakistani's sellers are selling these type of vintage watches on eBay in huge quantity and they are growing rapidly and absolutely making decent money $$$ on eBay by selling vintage watches ....But anyone know how to buy from eBay? ....However you can create a free account on eBay and attach your debit or credit card to eBay account and then make an offer to your preferred watch listing or alternatively you can also contact seller through eBay message system for bargain price and shipping charges. when you open eBay item listing you can also see the item location like City and Country of eBay seller and contact seller link at right side of listing page. However you can also find many sellers of Antique pre-owned watches on OLX too.

Actually recently eBay adopted Payoneer payment system that's why many Pakistanis sellers are come to eBay because Payoneer is the legal payment system and now you can open free Payoneer account in Pakistan. So your eBay sales amount come to your bank account directly and legally through Payoneer Payment system.

Here is the link i made from eBay advance search for sorting out only Pakistani watch sellers on eBay website:
    Vintage watches sellers from Pakistan on eBay

Or alternatively you can go to eBay site and click on advance search option, type watches in item keyword, select Jewelry & Watches in Category and then drop down select Pakistan in (Located in) at Location Section and then click the search button.​
    https://i.ibb.co/B3rCD48/ebaycountry.jpg

ebaycountry.jpg

For example if you want to search specific brand like Casio Watches then just replace the keyword to Casio Watches and it will show you the result like this:​
    https://i.ibb.co/dbzjpxf/casiowatches.jpg

casiowatches.jpg

But it works only on eBay desktop version site, it will not works on eBay mobile version site, So in order to use eBay advance search with country location option you have to use desktop PC/Laptop or if you want to use it on smart phone then you must enable the desktop site option in your smart phone browser for accessing eBay Desktop version site and repeat the same procedure as i mentioned above, after that you can see sellers only from specific country like Pakistan. And above link is also sort out only Pakistani sellers on eBay ....But only on eBay desktop version site, otherwise you will see sellers from all countries.

Thank you to all forum members and I'm looking forward to your responses on this post.​
    Last edited by nasir38; 21 hours ago.
Working...
X