Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to recharge Jazz prepaid account from USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to recharge Jazz prepaid account from USA?

i would like to recharge my Ami's Jazz mobile account from Pakistan by using my US credit card. I have tried to recharge from their website but my credit card does not seem to be accepted. i reached out to both Jazz customer service and my credit card company and they both said it was not on their side.

Any suggestions ? Has anybody found a way to recharge a Jazz account from outside Pakistan ?
    I don't know where I am going. I don't know what for but I am making progress.

Search for the term “Mobilink Jazz Credit Card 3D Secure”. You’ll realize that they use a ‘3D secure’ method to process credit cards. That is a huge headache for people using non-Pakistani credit cards. I’ve explained the process to make such payments in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      Search for the term “Mobilink Jazz Credit Card 3D Secure”. You’ll realize that they use a ‘3D secure’ method to process credit cards. That is a huge headache for people using non-Pakistani credit cards. I’ve explained the process to make such payments in this post.
      That does sound like a headache. So if i understood you correctly the the solution is either 1) call your credit card bank to *enable* this 3d secure while being live with you OR 2) try the app
      i have tried their Jazz app and received the same message. I will call the cc bank again to see if they can help.

let me know if i missed anything.

Comment

i am wondering if there is a third party company which would handle this recharge. i googled and found several but not sure how reliable they are and if anybody has tried them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rech...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Originally posted by heart beat View Post

That does sound like a headache. So if i understood you correctly the the solution is either 1) call your credit card bank to *enable* this 3d secure while being live with you OR 2) try the app
          i have tried their Jazz app and received the same message. I will call the cc bank again to see if they can help.

let me know if i missed anything.
          AFAIK, the probable solution is your point#1. Not "enable", but manually authorize the transaction while you are on the phone with bank representative and clicking that Submit button on Jazz website.

Point#2 was specific to PIA for a reason that is not relevant here.

As far as 3rd parties are concerned, I have no experience with them. If you do eventually try them out, do not forget to share your experience here.

I’m guessing you neither have, nor are willing to open a Pakistani bank account so not discussing the options that are available in those cases.

Comment

Just used https://www.ezetop.com and it worked. Need to select the Paypal option for it to work.

Comment

• decentGuy
              decentGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for sharing !
          Working...
          X