Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New wheels stolen last night!!!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to vent about my loss. All 4 of my new wheels (barely a month old) were stolen. They left the car on bricks. It was parked as usual at a LIRR train station like it is everyday.

Someone took the shiny air-vent caps last week which came with the tires and that was upsetting at the time.

I guess it happens to all hunh!!!
    An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Things could have been worser........

Comment

sucks man..what state r u in?
      God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

haha!

main nay kaha tha na kay itnay chamkeelay walay radials na lo, dekha liya anjaam lol

any ways cheer up :-)

Comment

too late to say this now...but you should always put wheel locks on expensive wheels...especially in NYC and with a car like you have...you're bound to attract attention.

Comment

btw, sorry to hear that. I know how you must be feeling because it happened to me once when someone slashed all four tires on my car that was parked outside...felt so violated, but there wasn't much i could do besides file a complaint.

Comment

doesnt ur insurance cover that? i will be moving to nj and i am planning to have my car fully covered as long as i am there.
              I don't know where I am going. I don't know what for but I am making progress.

Comment

Thats not good at all tofi bhaiya, is so sick. Its like some1 flicks ur Xpensive shoes, when u leave it outside a masjid.

Dude, I hope ur insurance covers this. This phenomenon is rare here, but cars have been stolen a lot of times in the past.
                I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sky:
                  too late to say this now...but you should always put wheel locks on expensive wheels...especially in NYC and with a car like you have...you're bound to attract attention.
                  I was foolish in thinking that in Long Island things are better. Alas, no wheel locks. If i ever get around to spending more money on rims (probably next week, don't tell my better half) locks are going to be the first thing i put on.

Insurance didn't cover it as I hadn't even gotten a chance of getting them registered. The amount of coverage for stock wheels minus the deductible wouldn't have been worth it to haggle over.

Comment

lol.. shukara karein gaari chor di
                    standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Originally posted by khawateen:
                      lol.. shukara karein gaari chor di
                      Actually if the car had been stolen I would've recovered the money from insurance. Dunno if that's a good or bad alternative.

Comment

Imagine if they left the wheels there and took away your car That would have been funnier. WHat were ur sentiments TB? As sorry as I am for your loss the thought of u standing in front of a car on 4 bricks is funnier So sorry. I really am.

Comment

Working...
                        X