Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawn 2019

Where are all my lawn girls?

Hoping you all are still around and will share your shopping details with us.

Can i participate with you ladies?

Comment

^Of course, we don't discriminate.

Comment

Okay so now tell me what type of lawn should i wear ? Do men wear lawn? I have no idea what lawn is...

Comment

• LP
          LP commented
          Editing a comment
          Men sit in the lawn and have their evening tea when the weather is good.

• Sajalina
          Sajalina commented
          Editing a comment
          Pakistani Prince tou phir tum bolay kyon?

• Pakistani Prince
          Pakistani Prince commented
          Editing a comment
          L.P that was funny....
          Sajalina just to give you company in this thread So can we discuss about lawn now ?

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
        Okay so now tell me what type of lawn should i wear ? Do men wear lawn? I have no idea what lawn is...
        Well well let me bring you up to speed Mr Prince from Pakistan..........The term "lawn" derives from "Laon", a city in France, which produced linen lawn.
        Lawn cloth commonly is used for infant wear, handkerchiefs, dresses, blouses, aprons and curtains. other uses are nightware, underwear, Lingerie, collar cuffs and shirting

Question Bhai Sahib which place on your Manly Body do you wish to cover with this Fancy Fluff

@LP actually points out in her comment the best Laon/Lawn for HE MEN....Kapeesh?

If you really really want to Impress the Girls/Ladies.......nothing turns them on more than a Military Uniform
        Last edited by SindSagar; Feb 28, 2019, 08:47 AM.
        Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
          Pakistani Prince commented
          Editing a comment
          i was laughing reading your comment until i saw this word "army uniform". I am going to register my name in the list of army volunteers iA... Will be seen fighting on front line if time comes....!

• SindSagar
          SindSagar commented
          Editing a comment
          Me Too, I shall Join you Pakistani Prince , it is my job to fly you over and drop you in the thick of the Battle just before Imran Khan recaptures Srinagar! and right before his speech from Lake Dal

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repor...604194/page-51

ppl are now more busy in whatsapp groups. there were times when we used to discuss lawn releases here with so much fervour

Comment

54209284_2068741719913470_4003454224804347904_n.jpg
          Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

^lol

Comment

Working...
            X