Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should one buy online....

shoes?

I dont' understand how people do it.....sometimes the shoes of same size feel different for different pairs......how can you just fit an intimate thing like a shoe relying on online info?
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

yes I hear you but for shoes you just have to be very precise with the size and making sure its talking about the right Geographic location. For example the US size is different from Europe etc.

People buy online cuz there is far more variety than stores.

Few years back I bought my basketball shoes from Amazon and man they are soo good still work great and I can jump up and down for hours. Thats why reviews help
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Why is this in relationships?

Comment

• tissues
        tissues commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly !!

• NomiCA
        NomiCA commented
        Editing a comment
        shoe is an intimate object - accompanies you for more hours than your wife/children/parents......and it lasts for many years.......so its a matter of life/relationship.......

now........answer the question..........

I do most my shopping online except clothe shopping, i can't ever do that. I prefer going in person and trying stuff out, idk how people buy clothes and shoes online.

Comment

I don`t understand that either. I know a few folks who purchase clothes online but they order 5 items and return 4 of them. I feel that is wasteful and misuse of return policy. It only makes sense if someone is reordering the same brand with same size or something super close to that. For example, my feet are slightly wider than normal so much so that normal width shoe is too tight and wide shoe is too loose. So I buy the same shoe that I know is just right every time and do that online.

Comment

I buy shoes online all the time. If a pair doesn't fit right or I don't like in person, it goes right back to the store.

Comment

Yes. It is one of the best thing in today's world. For me, time saving is one of the biggest perks you get with it.

Comment

My online shoe shopping has never worked except one time. I don't mind shopping online though.
              The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

its trial and error. Sometimes they give you measurements what a size 40 would be in cms. then also the style also matters. I may buy like 40 in sandals and a number bigger in pumps. then dont go hunting in different brands if you have tried one.
                Vekh hun.

Comment

Once I selected 10 different clothing items to purchase online from a store with local outlets. Just before confirming, had second thoughts. Decided to visit stores to try out first. The next day on stores, there was not one single item I liked in real. Some didn't fit properly or one or the other thing that kept me from buying. On the other hand, I got some other stuff which looked fine with right fitting / texture, material / color, etc. & which I may not have cared to purchase online.

For shoes, I could never take a chance to purchase online due to some past bad experience of shoe shopping for others in their absence and others shoe shopping for me in my absence. Wrong idea unless you're buying from a tried & tested brand & know too very about their sizes / fits / quality, etc.
                  Surah Aal Imran. Verse 54:

"And they planned, and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

Comment

Working...
                  X