Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wholesale of clothes from Pakistan

Hi

I am based in the U.K. and I am looking for a wholesaler in Pakistan to purchase Salwar kameez from. preferably casual, or non heavy formal. Can anyone on here help?

To add: I am not after branded suits. I am not particularly fussed about what material the suits are. As we are approaching autumn/winter in the U.K it would make sense for these to be thicker materials. I am going to start by selling online.
    Last edited by houseofcards; Sep 17, 2018, 12:48 PM. Reason: Further information on what I am looking for

Originally posted by houseofcards View Post
    Hi

I am based in the U.K. and I am looking for a wholesaler in Pakistan to purchase Salwar kameez from. preferably casual, or non heavy formal. Can anyone on here help?
    You might want to add details like what type of fabric, which brand, what quantity etc if you want people to contact you. If you want wholesale rates, you'll need wholesale quantity as well.
    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

• houseofcards
      houseofcards commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Eastern Dresses. I have tried to elaborate.

Originally posted by houseofcards View Post
    Hi

To add: I am not after branded suits. I am not particularly fussed about what material the suits are. As we are approaching autumn/winter in the U.K it would make sense for these to be thicker materials. I am going to start by selling online.
    It is really a good idea. I appreciate your effort.

Comment

Working...
    X