Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox

I was thinking of getting my bro xbox for his b-day but it seems quite expensive, its gonna cost me over $200, is there any place where I can get it for cheaper price. If so let me know thanx.
    Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Good choice PG,ur such a cool sis..but why $200? canadian?Microsoft has announced price cuts down to $150 US for the xbox, so u can wait a little bit for the price to be implemented in all markets and save a few bucks.The only way u will be able to get it for less than retail price is if u buy it used or refurbished.Just remember it usually comes with one controller and a game,so if ur bro wants to have a gaming session with his buddies or u,more cash will be needed.Good luck

Comment

will be u my sister aswell

but indeed it ll get cheaper in some weeks so I heard aswell
      There is no more pleasant food for the soul than the knowledge of truth. - Lactantius

Comment

Originally posted by kaka malang:
        Good choice PG,ur such a cool sis..but why $200? canadian?Microsoft has announced price cuts down to $150 US for the xbox, so u can wait a little bit for the price to be implemented in all markets and save a few bucks.The only way u will be able to get it for less than retail price is if u buy it used or refurbished.Just remember it usually comes with one controller and a game,so if ur bro wants to have a gaming session with his buddies or u,more cash will be needed.Good luck
        hmmmmm, 200 bucks canadian, it will be samething though even if they cut down to 150 US. Okay, I'll wait few more weeks and will see if there is anything available in cheaper price. I don't wanna go for refurbish one, since they are not reliable. Beside I believe if u buy something you should at least have few yrs warrenty with it. neho really appreciate ur help guys. btw I am not that cool

prae all of a sudden eh,

Comment

just get me a PS2 .. i dont like Xboxes
          un ki gali say guzray .. ajab itifaak tha
          phool unhoon nay phainka .. gamla bhi saath tha

Comment

Originally posted by *~~BoReD-iN-BrIsBaNe~~*:
            just get me a PS2 .. i dont like Xboxes
            sure honz, just pray that I get the job of my dreams

Comment

try ebay

Comment

Originally posted by DeSiMuNdA:
                try ebay
                kool thanx, what took u so long

Comment

wow piddy...check this out: http://www.bangvimerchandise.com/xbox.html

and u can pick it up urself as it is in toronto...

hmm...dunno whats the deal here with the waiting list, but i've heard a few ppl have bought X-box systems that cheap here...

Comment

Originally posted by DeSiMuNdA:
                    wow piddy...check this out: http://www.bangvimerchandise.com/xbox.html

and u can pick it up urself as it is in toronto...

hmm...dunno whats the deal here with the waiting list, but i've heard a few ppl have bought X-box systems that cheap here...
                    can u find out how reliable it is to buy off the net, did u buy anything from em. Hope its not some kind of scam, since its so cheap :-| I don't wanna be skeptical about this, but still want to have some info in regards to this b4 I buy it. thanx

Comment

DM: how reliable is this site? I'm interested in purchasing if only I could assured that the site is reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiyah:
                        DM: how reliable is this site? I'm interested in purchasing if only I could assured that the site is reliable.
                        Yeah I second that too. This much of a price difference HAS to mean a scam.
                        An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

Working...
                        X